1. "no way you're taking the last ikea ice cream."

swiddleston fluff

place: IKEA

-

Tom has never been a fan of cold beverages.

But when it comes to those beautiful, deliberate, exclusive ice creams that they sell in those multifunctional Scandinavian stores called IKEA, he couldn't resist. Hell, he could just visit the store at 6am in the morning only to buy ice creams if he had to. Even inside his tight schedule as a A-class actor, he never miss a week without visiting the closest IKEA store he could find. It was no doubt that he'd do anything to get one single pint of it.

Different goes for Taylor. She loves sweets. She likes to finish a big bowl of Ben & Jerry's all by herself while having a Netflix marathon. Handmade cookies that she constantly receives from her fans are one of her favorite treats to eat during her free time. But beneath it all, she has a devoted admiration towards the ice cream they sell in IKEA. After a long day spending her money to buy furniture and decorations to redecorate her house(s), she'd like to celebrate herself with 2 pints of IKEA ice cream. Unfortunately, after 9 months of touring, she has never encounter one single IKEA shop ever again.. Until now.

Tom twirled the his ice cream cone to the machine in advance of his own desire. He smiles to himself as his cone began to be filled with substance he'd like to call 'the gift of the gods'. But once his cone was full, creating a perfect swirl, the machine stopped and created a 'thump' noise. The machine showed a red light beside the word 'inoperable'. He realized that the machine had broken down and that he was the one who got the last pint.

"Well, it looks like it's in need for repair," The man who appeared to be an IKEA employee sighed in disappointment. "I'm sorry for the inconvenience , sir-" He glanced at Tom, just realizing who he was talking to. "Well, look who's here. It seems like the King of Asgard just received the last pint of ice cream."

Tom chuckled warmly. "Yes, I guess I did-"

But Tom's sentence was interrupted by a blonde woman who was running towards the ice cream console, her fingers held tight to her empty piece of cone. "Wait!" She exclaimed. "I haven't gotten my ice cream!" Tom recognized the woman quite entirely, but he couldn't put a finger on who she was. Though it kind of looks like the employee knew who she was, as he was trying so hard not to freak out.

The employee cleared his throat nervously. "I'm sorry, Miss Swift, but the machine is currently inoperable and we have no information about when it would be operable again." Yes, Taylor Swift. The girl I met at the MET Gala's a few weeks ago. The bad dancer. He looked at him slightly with a smile. "Mr. Hiddleston here has taken the last pint." Tom can't help but throwing her a winning smile.

Taylor stared at both of them in disbelief. "No."

Tom tilted his head. "I'm sorry?"

Taylor shook her head. "There is no way you're getting the last IKEA ice cream."

"And why is that?"

Although Tom looked at her as if it was a joke, Taylor took it quite seriously. "I haven't had it for 9 months! You're expecting me to wait for another twenty?!"

Tom grinned. "Well, I am sorry Miss Swift, but this is mine and mine only, and it seems like you have grown unlucky for today's visit, haven't you?"

Taylor crossed her arms and walked forward. "Oh, so you want to play that game, King of Asgard?"

The employee noticed the tension that was happening between the two. "Oh Miss Swift, we do not tolerate violence-"

"Well, I guess I do, Catastrophe." Tom was beginning to understand what she was implying to.

"You think you're worthy enough to get the last pint? What, because it's the only thing that you can ever achieve right after your brother took over Asgard?" She stepped forward, now inches away from Tom.

Tom snickered. "You could threaten me all you want, Swift, but you'd probably end up losing, just like what happened with your exes." He bit his lips. "Then you write a song about it, how sentiment."

"A song that'll win a thousand of awards." She smiled in agreement. "I could write a song about ice creams and it'll always end up being much more successful than you'll ever be."

"I rule the galaxies."

"I have the voice of the people, not only from dictatorship."

"I could rise armies for the sake of my name."

"I could end wars with one smile."

Tom had enough of it and took it all to another level. "I am a god. I am a legend. I am much more stronger than you'll ever be."

Taylor stopped, as she didn't know what to reply. She shrugged. "I bake goods that are extremely delicious..?"

Tom smiled. "I win."

"But that's not fair!" Taylor raised her arms high so that she could snatch the ice cream from Tom's tight grip, but unfortunately failed. It was obvious that Tom was a few inches taller than her, so that it took a hard time for her to reach his height. Tom laughed as he playfully held the ice cream high up the sky as Taylor unsuccessfully tries to reach it like a cat desperate to catch a ball of yarn.

"You won't get it, Swift!" Tom said teasingly.

"Oh, I will, even if I have to strangle you!" Taylor said with full enthusiasm. At that moment, Taylor dashed out and hoofed unto Tom's shoulder, causing him to lose his balance, including his tight grip on his ice cream. The ice cream fell of his hands into the cold hard ground, which was a tragedy both of them didn't want to happen.

One awkward silence.

The employee stared at both of them as if they were five year olds.

Taylor glanced at Tom, who returned another glance. She cleared her throat. "There's a coffee shop nearby, care to have a drink or two? I'll pay."

Tom shrugged and gave her a smile. "Yeah, yeah. That'll be nice."

-

Hey guys!

So I know I had mixed feelings about Swiddleston yesterday, but I lowkey ship it rn I can't even like coULD YOU IMAGINE HOW BEAUTIFUL THEIR BABIES LOOK LIKE SOHOAFDPHHFDPOSDIH I SO SHIP THEM NOW MORE THAN TAYVIN TBH

sooo here's swiddleston one-shots that could make your heart explode out of cuteness. I hope you like it and comment if you want more!

- Sia