Chapter 6:Found

CHECK OUT THIS SONG!!!! IT'S SOOOOOO AMAZING!!!!

*Rey's POV

While on Jakku, scavenging for any small portion of food or resources, I'd trained myself to accept the fact nobody loved me. My only memory of anyone I'd ever cared about, was them flying away, leaving me alone on the sand planet. I didn't trust anyone, and I didn't want to. However, I'm human, and humans need friends. Need to belong. Need to love. It's something wired into the human brain that's vital to our survival.

I'd held on with the hope that my parents were coming back, but in the meantime, I would trust no one. Jakku was a place of thieves and trickery and cruelty. I learned the hard way that you don't trust anyone when a "friend" ended up taking some of the credits I'd been left with, and left. But when a person seems to trust you, and want to help you, it was my natural response to help who also seemed to be in need.

That's why I trusted Finn so swiftly.

But, it's also wired into the human brain to help those in need, those in trouble, those in pain, those we love.

I need to find him. And I'm close so, so close.

As soon as we entered the atmosphere I knew that he was here. I could feel it. I could sense it through the force, and the strange Bond created from my brief time as his captive.

We're coming, Ben, I thought.

*Ben's POV

Girl stared at me, expecting more. I didn't want to explain. She would be scared. Heck, I was scared.

"My parents always thought when I was younger I was.... happy. Well, not really happy, I was able to look at the world in a positive way, as most children do.

"Mom was always gone organizing her Rebellion, and my dad was smuggling, his typical pass-time. I was lonely. Well, one day they decided to send me to a new place. Unheard of for years and years. It was a Jedi training camp, a school. They figured that I would be happy, make friends and soon become a hero." I took a deep breath. "The loneliness was there too, I felt almost betrayed that they would send me away. Didn't they love me?

"I struggled at first. The force, as I found, is a hard thing to master," I smiled at Nina. "For almost two years I suffered under those conditions, although being in the top of my class, until I was assigned to tutor a small girl with the demeanor of a ray of sunshine." My smile spread farther across my face to the memory. "A couple of years passed and the small girl and I became close friends. We made promises,  spilled secrets, all the things best friends too. However Darkness invaded my thoughts. It's seeped into every crevice in my bones and thought the fact that I wasn't exactly accepted at the Academy was a large factor to the outcome of the situation which was not exactly something you would describe as happy."

I took a deep breath, and Nina spoke for the first time during the story, sensing an opportunity for a question. A simple question, to lighten my mood and draw my thoughts elsewhere.

"What was the girl's name?"

I smiled, enjoying the emotions that came with the person to whom the name belonged.

"Rey."

"That's a pretty name," she smiled, and for the first time I noticed the small dimples in her cheeks. "Like the ray of sunshine."

I nodded, agreeing wholeheartedly.

"Finish the story?" She asked eagerly.

"Of course. So soon a incident took place in which only I, a few other students and Ray survived, I was doomed to a life of Darkness. Murder was a hobby forced upon me by the first order. I thought I was going to be there forever with no chance of escape. Until she came back. And she brought me back."

"To what?" Nina looked at me quizzically.

"The light!" I let a smile light up my face.

The girl sitting across from me matched my grin, acknowledging my joy.

"You love her don't you?"

I started, not having expected the question.

"Rey. The girl who saved you."

I stared at her.

"How do you know it was Rey?"

She grinned. "Your eyes just light up with happiness whenever you speak about her."

"Yes."I breathed" I love Rey."

__________

Heyyyyyyyy. As normal I am super sorry for the late chapter. I have a very hectic life :-) between drill and everything else, I think I am going insane :-) :-) you people love me :-) I'm over using the smilies don't you love me even more now. Well check out that video at the top it is my favorite song right now so beautiful.  :-) :-) :-) :-)