Chapter 6: The Awakening

Hi! I'm soooo sorry, I haven't updated in like, forever.

Anyway I wanted to say thank you so much! The number of reads this story has is way above my expectations. I thought no one would read this, but all you amazing people did and it makes me so happy :).

Also this chapter is dedicated to @ricochetreader because she is my first follower and her message made me smile. Go check out her story!

Love, Chelsea Xxxx

_____________________________

Chapter 6

"HARRY!" the three sleeping boys were awoken from their restless sleeps by Louis' shouts.

By now all the boys had fallen into a dreadful slumber. Niall was still curled into Zayn's side while the elder emitted soft snores and little wheezing sounds. Louis had fallen asleep sitting up, his back against the headboard and his fingers threaded through Harry's curly locks. Louis had immediately pried open his eyes when he noticed the younger shifting in his lap.

"Harry, Harry! You're awake!" He exclaimed. Harry groaned and brought his hand to his head, massaging his temples. There was a throbbing pain raging through the youngest's head, no doubt an after effect of whatever was injected into his body.

The three other- very tired looking- boys were know by Louis' bed. Zayn and Liam stood on the right edge as Niall was knelt by the left side of the large bed.

"What'd I miss?" Harry groaned out. His head started to spin after he had tried to sit up. His hands flew to cover his eyes in an attempt to clear his blurred vision.

"Woah, mate take it easy. You just woke up." Zayn spoke, placing a firm hand on Harry's shoulder to steady the boy. Sighing, Harry lay his head back upon Louis the crook created by Louis' crossed legs. The oldest boy's fingers instictively finding their way through Harry's chocolate-y curls.

"So what did I miss?" Harry repeated.

Liam was the first to speak. "Well that, guy, took Niall somewhere. Only just got back last night actually." Liam spat annoyance dripping from his words. He wasn't angry at Harry. No, he was angry at that man for hurting Niall. He was angry at Niall for going to Zayn. He s angry at Zayn for comforting Niall which sounds horrible but that's just how Liam was feeling.

He then turned to look at Niall with crossed arms. "Speaking of, would you mind sharing what exactly happened while you were gone?" Liam's tone was accusing and Niall didn't like it.

The Irish lad looked down to his fingers which were seemingly quite interesting to the lad. He timidly shook his head no. Liam sighed running his fingers through his short hair.

"Wait, what guy?" Harry asked, tearing the sheet of silence surrounding the five boys.

"The guy who stabbed that thing in your neck." Louis answered, speaking for the first time since the other boys had come over. Harry nodded. "How are you feeling anyway?" Louis asked.

Harry shrugged. "My head hurts, but m'fine."

After that they fell into a comfortable silence that ended up lasting the entire day. None of the boys really spoke to each other apart from the occasional moments Harry was awake and Louis would whisper in his ear about nothing in particular.

Even Niall didn't bother anyone today. He kept to himself, one would think he'd be lonely considering there was nothing to do in this small room. But the thought didn't stop Niall from staying his bed the entire day. Although occasionally he would silently sit beside Louis' bed and observe its two inhabitants. Louis never questioned him about it though.

Liam, seemingly, was mad at all the boys. He didn't interact with any of them. He even ignored Zayn when the British-Pakistani boy had asked if he was alright.

Zayn seemed to be the only one put off by the unreasonable silence. Each time he had tried to talk to Liam or Niall he was either ignored or brushed off. Louis and Harry just slept the whole day so that wasn't an option.

He needed to do something about this. Zayn needed to find out why Niall And Liam were acting so strange, because he wasn't sure how much he could take of this.

_____________________________

I know It's really short and stuff but I just really wanted to update for you all today.

I'd also like to just say I really don't like this story. When I started ot I was a really crappy writer and I think I've improved a lot since then. I'm sorta trying to 'fix' this story in a way.

But anyway, I hope you liked this chapter and pleeeaaassseee give me feedback or just comment what you want to happen in the story :).

Also check out my New story "From Afar" its a Narry story. Thanks loves ^.^

What's your favourite song on Midnight Memories? Comment below!!

-Chelsea xoxox