Chapter 8: Scared

Hello keyboards!

So I was actually on hiatus until Friday when I came back from vacation. However I've been reading some amazing coments from you guys so I've literally been on a search for wifi ever since I got here. I'm currently at a shopping center updating for you lot. So here you go my lovely keyboards!

Warning: Contains violence and sexual references.

Chapter 8

Some might say Zayn's plan was foolish, childish or immature. They wouldn't exactly be wrong, and Zayn knew this. He considered the little-more-than-friendly game of truth or dare to be the last hope of a desperate man. He was desperate that was certain, therefore he had to do something, and the childish event was his best hope.

Others may say his plan was simple yet effective and if you had asked Zayn he would have agreed with this statement as well. Yes, the plan was simple; get everyone in a circle and tell Niall to kiss Liam. And undoubtedly his plan was effective. It cleared the tension right out of the room. The second Niall and Liam's lips touched it had felt as if a ton of bricks had been lifted of off Zayn's shoulders.

However if you were to tell Zayn the kiss would be short-lived due to an interruption Niall would do anything to prevent, he probably would have laughed in your face. Because what could go wrong with Zayn's plan? It was fool-proof, simple yet effective.

Yet here they were gawking at the stupid tiny man, with his stupid pink lips pulled tight in a stupid smirk and his stupid stuby arms crossed over his stupid chest.

Niall's eyes were wide as tires belonging to a monster truck as the very man who had done those horrendous things to him just days ago smirked right at his ghostly-pale, worry-filled face. He could feel his hands shaking in his lap and he tried to resist the urge to throw up the little contents of his stomach.

Liam looked on at Niall with regret; that he had kissed Niall, worry; towards Niall's reaction to the very smug looking man and curiosity; as to what exactly had happened those days ago while Niall was absent.

Louis had immediately pulled Harry towards himself at the sight of the horrendous human before him, feeling overly protective towards his Harry.

And Zayn, well there was only one thing going through his head right now: This man had ruined his plan. And that thought made him furious.

Despite the boys different reactions. it was safe to say they all cringed as the man spoke.

"Well don't mind me boys, carry on." he replied smugly, as if he was gloating to his friends about his son winning a football match. His words made Niall's stomach churn in both fear and pure red-hot rage and he whimpered attracting the attention of the other boys.

They gazed at him in wonder as to what exactly could cause giggly, happy-go-lucky, not-a-bad-thing-to say-about-anyone, Niall to look so scared and helpless. For even the coldest of hearts the sight was heart-breaking.

"Niall, come on, what's wrong? Not enjoying your stay?" the man asked, clearly trying to stifle a chuckle as the corners of his mouth threatened to twitch upwards into a sadistic smile. An odd feature on the man's face as it looked completely out of place.

Niall timidly and hesitantly shook his head as he refused to rip his eyes from the tips of his fingers. The man tutted and he stepped forward towards Niall.

"Well we can't have that now can we?" he questioned vociferiously as if he was expecting an answer from any of the five boys.

Niall shook his head for a second time in the same manner as aforementioned. The man seemed to be pleased with Niall's scarce reaction and his thin purple-ish lips curled into a smile. He took another step towards the frail boy and Liam was not having it. He snaked an arm around Niall's waist and pulled him into his side. Despite Niall's brain screaming at him not to, he buried his head in the crook of Liam's neck and wrapped an arm around his waist in search of comfort and protection from the vial man stood before him.