New School

The weekend went by fast. Too fast for your liking. You started school today, and you didn't want to. You hated meeting new people. New people that would pick on you. More people you could fight.

You fixed your uniform skirt and put your bag over your shoulder. You did your hair and you put mascara on and looked in the mirror one more time.

Jimin walked in your room. He looked you up and down, crossing his arms. "Ready slow poke?" He asked. You scoff and walk past him. He rolled his eyes and followed you. He held his bag over his shoulder and watched as you walked. "Yah, walk slower." He groaned and tried keeping up with you. You stopped walking and looked back at him, crossing your arms.

"Hurry ugly." You huffed. He pinched your butt to tease you as he walked by you, smirking. You squeaked and bit your lip, furrowing your eyebrows and walking again.

"Do you have your class schedule?" He asked you. You reached in your bag and pulled a paper out, handing it to him. He looked over it and smirked. "Looks like we have quite a few classes together." He wriggled his eyebrows at you. You groaned and took the paper back.

"Fuck." You whined and walked slower. He chuckled and grabbed your wrist, pulling you towards the school. Your jaw dropped as you looked through the entrance gates, and glanced at the buildings. Jimin laughed.

"You look dumb like that." He waved his hands in front of your face, smiling. "Come on, let's go to class." He said. You slowly nod and follow him. He pointed out specific things about the school. Which building is which, and what people to stay away from. "Ah, and there." He pointed to a private area. "That's where people ditch and have sex." He smirked.

You blushed and rolled your eyes. "No one gets caught?" You asked.

"No one cares." He replied and shrugged. You groaned and followed him into the building.

"Waaaa Jimin who's this girl?" A cute boy with fluffy hair came up to us and leaned down to reach your height, bringing his face close. Your eyes got wide and you blushed.

"This is (Y/n)." Jimin said with sigh. "(Y/n), that's Taehyung." He introduced you two. He grabbed Taehyung's ear and pulled him back.

"H-hello..." You muttered shyly, making Taehyung laugh a bit.

"Awww look she's blushing~" Taehyung pinched your cheeks. You grunted and pulled away, putting your hands over your red cheeks.

"Nice to meet you too, Tae." You muttered, standing slightly behind Jimin. Jimin scoffed, noticing the flirting and the nickname you gave him.

"Yeah yeah let's go." Jimin grabbed your hand and pulled you to the classroom. The bell rang, which told you class was about to begin. You felt all the eyes on you, and Taehyung walked in behind you.

"Good morning class," a tall man walked in with a sigh. He was wearing a suit, and he wore nerdy glasses. Cute teacher~ "we have a new student today." He looked at you. "Please, introduce yourself."

You bit your lip and bowed "ah, uhm. I'm (Y/n), nice to meet you." You kept avoided eye contact with anyone, pink hinting at your cheeks. Everyone clapped and you looked around for an empty seat. You sat down in an empty seat next you a friendly looking girl and Taehyung. Jimin scoffed as he watched you, then looked at the empty seat next to himself.

"What? She didn't wanna sit next to me..?" He asked himself in a grumpy tone. First period passed by quickly, and you got to know the girl next to you, Shinbi. You could already tell you two would be close. She was sweet and she had a great sense of humor.

You had your next two classes with Tae and Jimin, and then finally, lunch. "Yah, (Y/n)! Let's sit together." Taehyung said with a smile. Jimin groaned loudly.

"Taehyung, why do you want her to sit with us?" Jimin asked with furrowed eyebrows. Tae laughed.

"I don't. I'm leaving the group today to sit with her." Taehyung said. "That way we get to know each other better." He said as he grabbed your arm. You panicked mentally and looked up at him before looking at Jimin. He looked shocked, then a little peeved. He rolled his eyes.

"What? Are you in love?" He asked Taehyung, irritated. Taehyung smiled and wrapped his arm around your shoulder, making you tense.

"Yeah. Love at first sight." Taehyung shrugged and looked at you. Jimin's eyes widened and his lips parted. 

"W-what?" You and Jimin asked in unison. But your facial expressions were completely different from each other. Jimin looked so upset, but you were blushing and holding back a giggle. Jimin glared at you, making you jump a bit and bite your lip.

"Come on (Y/n)-ah. Let's go." Tae said with a big smile and intertwined his fingers with yours as he walked away with you.

-

They rest of the day went really well. You made friends easier than you expected. There were people that you quickly learned to avoid though. Maybe this wasn't such a bad choice? To live here.

You felt a hand on your shoulder as you walked off campus. You looked back, seeing Jimin. "Ah, you. I forgot about you." You said bluntly. He scoffed and grabbed your hand a little tougher than he meant to. "Ow-yah!" You complained as he tugged on your arm, pulling you along.

You huffed and followed, biting your lip. He let go of your hand once you were halfway home. He turned to face you and crossed his arms. "I see you get along with Taehyung." He said. You shrugged and looked down.

"He's funny and sweet." You muttered. He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Don't get involved. He's a player." He said. You rolled your eyes.

"You're just jealous that I have a chance with someone, unlike you." You said before walking on. He grumpily followed you, cursing under his breath.

-

You got home, and your mom hugged you tightly. "How was your first day? Make any friends? Anyone mess with you?" She asked the last question in a protective tone. You giggled and hugged back.

"Mom. I like this school." You said and pulled away, looking up a her. She sighed in relief and nodded.

"Good, that's really good." She said. You nodded and sighed softly.

"I'm gonna take a shower." You said and walked up stairs. Jimin came inside, an angry look still in his eyes. He watched you walk upstairs, and he walked to the kitchen. He violently ate an apple.

"Love at first sight my ass..." He muttered. He sighed and went upstairs. He knocked on the bathroom door. "Yah, hurry up I have to pee." He said loud enough for you to hear. You smirked a bit and ran your fingers through your hair, rinsing out the soap.

"You can wait." You responded, making him groan loudly.

"I'll pee myself." He whined. You hummed.

"That'd be funny. Actually, that'd be really funny. I'll just take my time~" you said with a giggle. His jaw dropped.

"I will kill you." He groaned and continuously knocked on the door. It got annoying, but you were enjoying yourself. You dried off and wrapped a towel around yourself.

"Apologize." You said on the other side of the door.

"For what?!" He asked angrily.

"For hurting me earlier." You said and crossed your arms. "My hand hurts from when you grabbed it." You bit your lip. He hesitated to speak. He sighed and closed his eyes.

"You'll open the door then right?" He asked. He did kinda feel bad, but he wouldn't admit that.

"Yeah." You nodded, setting your hand on the door nob.

"Sorry..." He muttered quietly. You giggled.

"What? I couldn't hear you." You said. He groaned loudly.

"Open~" he whined. You laughed at his pathetic cries and opened the door. He sighed in relief and then froze when he saw you wearing only a towel. You walked passed him and into your room, closing the door to your room.

'Have fun peeing with a boner.' You thought to yourself.