Wedding

You hummed as you looked at yourself in the mirror. As a bridesmaid, you had to match the other bridesmaids. And, the choice in clothing wasn't exactly your preference. Just above your knee length, rose gold dress. It was skin tight, lacy, and it had slits on the sides of your thighs. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if the slits didn't exist.

You watched as your mom did one more spin in her long wedding gown. She looked beautiful. You have never personally been to a wedding. Your mom married your dad before you were born, and your aunt that got married was on the other side of the world.

"Ok, now go ask Jimin if everything is set up." Your mom ordered you.

"Huh? Me?" you asked in disbelief. You blushed a bit and looked down at your dress.

"Of course you, silly. Now go." She nudged your back. You stumbled in your 2 inch heels, biting your lip. You composed yourself before walking out. You walked down the corridor and into the courtyard. The white wooden arbor was wrapped with flowers, and the whole set up was just, stunning. You snapped out of it and looked for Jimin.

You eventually found him, setting up the electrical equipment. He was wearing a suit, and hot damn did it look fine on him. You blushed softly and nervously walked toward him. "Chim? Is everything almost ready?" You asked in a nervous voice.

"Yeah." He replied. He didn't even look up. You felt disappointed. At first you didn't want him to see you, but now, you really did want him too. You cleared your throat to grab his attention, and it worked. He looked up quickly then back down, but his eyes immediately went back up to you. His lips parted slightly.

You set your hands on the counter, leaning in to let him get a better look. "Is something wrong?" You acted innocent.

"You're beautiful." He said without thinking. He blushed and mentally panicked. "I mean-no! Uh. No nothing's wrong." He backed up and bumped into the chair, falling onto it perfectly. You giggled and walked around the table.

"Thank you Jimin." You lean down and pinch his cheeks. "You look handsome." You blushed softly and smiled. He breathed out and glanced down at your body before looking back into your eyes. You smiled and stood up straight, turning around and walking off.

-

You walked down the isle with Jimin at the beginning of the ceremony. Your arms were hooked, and people looked at you in awe. You heard a whistle and looked over, seeing a group of 6 boys. All very familiar. They were close to Jimin.

Seokjin, the doctor. He became a doctor at such a young age because of his parents. Yoongi, a senior that always slept during class. Namjoon and Hoseok were like older brothers to you. Taehyung, your best friend. And then Jungkook, a freshman that you didn't know well. But he was a cute little bunny.

Tae winked at you, smiling. You smiled and waved, making Jimin tighten his grip on your arm. You giggled softly and nudged him gently.

-

You stood by your mom, and Jimin stood by his dad. You stared at each other during the ceremony. You wanted to watch your mom, but you couldn't control your eyes. Jimin looked so dang attractive in his suit. You heard the words, "you may kiss the bride," and looked over at your mom.

You smiled as they kissed, feeling your heart race. When they walked back down the isle together, Jimin grabbed your hand and lead you off. You giggled happily and squeezed his hand.

-

You talked with Taehyung at one of the round tables. The other 5 boys were there, and Jimin? Who knows. Taehyung kept complimenting you and making you blush. He was so sweet to you. Suddenly you saw a hand being held out in front of your face, and you heard a slow song come on. You looked up at Jimin, who didn't say a word.