Ignore

The rest of the night was awkward. He didn't stop to help you walk, he ignored you during dinner, and he locked himself in his room. You laid in bed after taking a shower and taking your pill.

You looked out your window and listened to music until you fell asleep. But you felt lonely. You couldn't sleep well because you were missing something. Jimin.

-

The next day you started school again. And still, no sign of Jimin talking to you. He actually made his OWN breakfast, an started walking to school without you. It hurt you, honestly, but you figured he'd get over it eventually. Right?

Tae helped you walk that day when he saw that you were hurt. And strangely, Jimin didn't tell him to back off like usual. He kept his distance. You realized that talking to Jimin everyday and being around him was what kept you happy. But you still didn't understand your feelings.

-

School on Tuesday was hell. Why? Not because Jimin ignored you, but because of what happened at lunch. You didn't expect this to happen, and you didn't WANT this to happen.

Rumors were your worst enemy in school, and they have been forever. And of course, it's coming back to get you.

"They fucked?"

"I guess so!"

You sat in your chair at lunch and sighed. "Taehyung, I-I'm so sorry." You muttered. "I don't know how this happened."

"(Y/n), stop." Taehyung cupped your face and smiled. "It's fine." He said. "I don't care. I'd rather have everyone think I fucked you than anyone else." He said honestly. You smiled a bit.

"Thank you." You whispered and took a bite of your food. After a while, things started getting loud. Jimin slamming his hands on the table. You looked over as you heard a loud slam. "J-Jimin..?" You asked in a scared tone. His hands were shaking.

"You fucked?" He asked angrily. "(Y/n), what did I tell you?" He stared into your eyes.

"Jimin, we did-"

"So what?" Taehyung talked over you, making your heart stop. 'No, Taehyung stop. Don't.' You thought. You couldn't get yourself to speak though. Jimin's eyes got wide. He scared you.

"No, Jimin-"

"Why? What are you gonna do about it?" Taehyung asked as he stood up. You stood up and winced in pain from your ankle. Jimin grabbed Taehyung's shoulder, about to punch him.

"STOP!" You yelled and pushed Jimin away, whimpering. Jimin was shocked to see you standing up for him. You grabbed Taehyung's arm and tugged gently. "Tae, let's go. Please." You begged in a shaky voice. Taehyung was ready to fight, but hearing your voice, he stopped himself.

He held your hand and started walking away from Jimin. You held his hand and walked with him. "Stop crying, please." Taehyung wiped your tears with his thumbs and smiled a bit.

"B-but why was he acting like that?" You whimpered and covered your face.

"Shh.." Taehyung rubbed your head. "It's ok." He kissed your forehead. "I'm not gonna let him do anything." He said to reassure you.

-

You sat at dinner that night. Awkward. VERY awkward. Especially since your parents were giggling and whispering.

"Ok, we have an announcement." Your mom said smiling. You froze up and dropped your fork. "We're getting married~" she sang happily and squealed.

"What?!" You and Jimin yelled in unison.