See You Again

It's been a year since your mother died. In that time, your relationship with Jimin has gotten stronger, and Taehyung has taken a role of being your older brother. Your last day of school was today, and you've never seen Jimin so happy. And, Jimin was moving into his new apartment soon, which you were going to follow him into. At least... That was the original plan.

"Bye bye Tae." You whined and hugged onto the taller boy tightly. He let out a soft chuckle and held you close.

"You know (Y/n), I'll be ok. As long as you promise to eat well and call me every once in a while. Can you do that?" Tae asked with a gentle smile. You nodded quickly and wiped your teary eyes.

"Be safe Tae." You said as he ruffled your hair.

"Of course. I'll see you in 3 years." He said before kissing your head and walking off. Only a few seconds later, you felt an arm around your waist. You looked up to see a not so happy Jimin. You giggled and hugged him tightly.

"It was only a goodbye kiss on the head. Don't worry." You reassured him. He grumbled and held onto you protectively.

-

"Jagiya, let's sleep. I wanted to get up early so we could start moving boxes." Jimin said as he yawned. You laid in his bed and stretched your arms.

"Yeah... But... Don't you think I deserve something?" You asked with innocent eyes. Jimin smirked and pulled his shirt off.

"And... Why exactly should I reward you?" He asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"Yah~ I passed all my classes! With A's!" You crossed your arms. He chuckled and shrugged.

"Maybe you do deserve something then." He crawled over you and kissed you gently. "But, I'm not going easy on you." He whispered seductively.

-

"Jagi." Jimin tapped on your cheek to wake you up. You groaned in response and slowly opened your eyes. He smiled down at you, looking in your eyes with his own soft eyes. You stared at him for a few seconds with half lidded eyes, then you smiled.

You grabbed the sheets and pulled them over your chest from, blushing a bit. "Jimin..." You muttered. He chuckled and grabbed the sheets, pulling them down before kissing you slowly. You kissed back and cupped his cheeks, shifting your legs so the blanket was off completely.

You wrapped your legs around his waist and pulled away from the kiss. He smirked a bit and glanced down at your body before looking in your eyes. "Already craving me?" He asked seductively. You blushed and pulled him closer.

"You're very addictive." You said quietly. He snickered and pressed his hips to yours, making you shudder.

"Then I'll give you what you want." He winked.

-

You walked down stairs with your very sore legs. You dried off your wet hair with a towel and the inside of your ears. "Ah, (Y/n) good morning." Jimin's dad said with a slight smile. You smiled back happily and walked over.

"Good morning." You said as his arm wrapped around you for a hug. He then handed you an envelope and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I had no idea you were planning on leaving (Y/n)." He said. You cocked your eyebrow in confusion then looked at the letter.

"Oh my god..." You whispered and quickly opened the letter. Your eyes widened as they landed on the envelope. A letter from Emory. Your dream college. You quickly tore the envelope open and looked at the paper. Your heart jumped and you nearly screamed. You put your free hand over your mouth as your other hand trembled.
"I leave soon..." You breathed out and ran fingers through your hair. Emory was a college in the USA. In Georgia, to be exact. You applied there for business school, and you made it in!