Swimming

"No! Jimin-YAH!" You yelled angrily as he sprayed you with the water gun. You sighed in irritation and reached behind you casually. You smirked as you pulled out a bigger water gun and sprayed him, making him scream like a girl. You laughed and stood up from the beach chair. You sighed and lifted up your swim suit coverup, pulling it over your head and tossing it to the side.

Jimin gasped and looked around at the other 6 boys that were staring at you. You were having a pool party, and all 7 boys were there. They were a fun group to be around. There were some other girls you didn't know so well, and then Shinbi, a girl you met the first day of school. She was really fun to be around.

Jimin threw your coverup over you and bit his lip "nuh-uh. Put it back on." He demanded.

"Huh? Why?" You huffed and tossed it again, crossing your arms. Taehyung stared at you with big eyes and parted lips. He cleared his throat and looked away, blushing.

"Because, your swimsuit is too sexy." He said.

"It's a swim suit Chim, it's not supposed to be 'non sexy'..." You said with a giggle.

"Put it on!" He grabbed it once more. You grabbed it before you pushed Jimin into the pool.

"Nope." You smirked and walked off to the other boys. Suga looked away, clearing his throat casually. Jin was speechless. He tried to speak but no words would form.

"Woah Noona you look great." Jungkook complimented, making you smile.

"Aww thanks Kookie." You hugged his head to your chest, making the other boys grunt in jealousy. Jungkook smirked and secretly held his thumb up, congratulating himself.

"(Y/n)." Taehyung called your name, and you pulled away from Kookie to look a him. You hummed in response. He smiled and nodded, agreeing with Jungkook. "You do look great." He said. You blushed a bit, and before you could respond, you felt large, wet, COLD arms wrap around your body.

You squeaked and shivered. "Jimin!" You whined as his wet chest pressed to your back.

"What? Ah sorry did I interrupt you?" He asked in a sarcastic tone. You huffed and glared at him as he led you to the pool.

"Yah. Wait. You got a bug on you." You said and reached up to his hair. He screamed like a girl and jumped in the water to get rid of it. You started busting out laughing. "I was kidding!" You yelled as he broke from the water. You sat at the edge of the pool and dipped your legs in, giggling the whole time. "You're so gullible." You said.

Jimin growled and swam over to you, grabbing your knees and spreading your legs. You squeaked and put your arm in between your legs. "I may be gullible, but I also have the ability to punish you." He threatened and glanced over your body. You tensed up and kicked his side.

"Perv." You huff and jump in the water. You swam over to Shinbi, underwater, and jumped out in front of her, scaring her. You laughed at er reaction and hugged her. Jimin grumbled and watched as you swam away.

-

"Are you ready for me (Y/n)?" Jimin asked with a smirk. You smirked back and leaned forward.

"I'm ready." You replied. A whistle blew, and your hands went straight to Jimin. He grabbed your hands and laughed a bit at how much stronger he was compared to you. Taehyung held your thighs tightly.

"Hang in there (Y/n)! We have to beat him!" He looked up at you to encourage you, but all he could see was your breasts. He blushed and bit his lip. Jungkook groaned as he held Jimin up.

"Hyung, hurry and win you're heavy." Jungkook complained as he held onto Jimin's thighs. Jimin groaned as he pushed and pushed, but his hands slipped to your breasts. Everyone gasped loudly, and your eyes went wide.