Shopping

The next week passed by painfully slow, but it was FINALLY Friday. You felt like killing Jimin even more with each passing day. He was the BIGGEST of the dicks. He'd lock himself in your SHARED bathroom for hours. He'd bang on the bathroom door if you took more than 5 minutes. He'd steal the breakfast you make for yourself so you'd have to make more.

Pain in the ass. That's what he was. "Yah, ugly!" You whined as he took bread from your hand. He laughed at you and took a big bite. You glared at him before getting another piece. You grabbed your school bag and walked out the front door. Jimin quickly followed you.

"Yah, let's sit by each other in science today." Jimin said as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Why?" You asked as you glanced at him.

"Because that class is boring. It'll be fun to mess with you." He said. You rolled your eyes.

"I'll pass." You waved it off. You looked ahead and saw a very excited Taehyung waving at you. You giggled cutely, making Jimin grunt.

"See you in class Jimin." You said, waving as you walked towards Taehyung. Jimin scoffed in disbelief.

"What does she see in him..?" He asked himself in an upset tone. He shook his head and walked to class.

The day went by quickly, thank god. You just wanted to get home and go shopping after settling down.

-

"Yah, ugly, hurry up, it's getting late." You called out to Jimin while knocking on his door. He opened the door and raised his eyebrow. He was changed out of his school uniform, but you still wore yours since you saw no point in changing.

"Ugly?" He huffed and bit his lip. "You're the ugly one!" He yelled to defend himself, making you giggle. You crossed your arms.

"Let's go, I want to go shopping." You grabbed his arm and tugged. He groaned and nodded.

"Now I know why I never wanted a little sister." He said grumpily. You scoffed and pulled on his arm to try and get him to move. You pouted and stomped your feet impatiently. He chuckled and crossed his arms. "What's the magic word?" He asked.

"Hurry the fuck up?" You answered with attitude.

"Ooooh feisty." He smirked and started walking with you.

-

You walked out of the house and waited for Jimin. "I'll drive." He said. You froze and shook your head.

"No, it's fine. Let's walk ok?" You bit your lip.

"Why?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Because, I get motion sick easily." You made an excuse and continued walking. He was suspicious but he didn't question you, and just followed.

-

"I need a new pair of jeans." You said as you walked through the mall with a very unamused Jimin. He was holding bags for you and walking far behind you. You looked back at him and crossed your arms. "Jimin, I wanna get home soon, stop being so slow." You waited for him to catch up.

"You girls are so difficult." He complained. You kicked his shin and huffed. "Ah-" he lifted his leg and rubbed the spot you kicked.

"You're such an asshole. No wonder you're single." You stuck your tongue out and walked into a store. He was dumbfounded. He walked in after you.

"Well, you're single because you act like such a man..!" He argued. You smirked.

"Tae likes it." You shrugged. He groaned and clenched his fists.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?" He asked in an upset tone.

"Yeah. But I won't listen." You said with a cute smile as you handed him a couple pairs of jeans that you wanted. He rolled his eyes and bit his lip, buying you the clothes.

-

"No." He refused and crossed his arms, planting his feet to the ground.

"Come on Jimin, I need a new pair." You tugged on his sleeve. He blushed a bit and looked away.

"I'll give you money to come here any other time, I won't go in there-I won't be around you while you're carrying stuff like that around." He chewed on the inside of his cheeks.

"Jiminie." You huffed and gave him puppy eyes. He gulped and looked at you, quickly looking away. He sighed and nodded. You smiled and grabbed his hand, pulling him into Victoria's Secret.

-

"What?!" He looked at the total price. "J-just for underwear?" He asked and hesitantly paid. You giggled and hugged him tightly. He was a little shocked, but he slowly hugged back, a smile tugging at his lips.

-

You walked home happily, making him carry all the bags still. "Yah, these are getting heavy." He told you with a frown. You hummed and looked back at him.

"Is it? Hmm.. Well I'm glad I made you carry it~" you continued walking. He grunted.

"I'll kill you." He muttered under his breath and stopped walking, kicking the air in front of him as if he was going to kick you.

"Jiminie, when we get home let's watch a movie." You suggested, ignoring his threats.

"Only if you stop calling me that." He blushed a bit.

"Fine, ugly it is." You said with a shrug. He groaned.

"Ok you can call me Jiminie..."

-

"No romance." Jimin said as he sat on the couch and watched you look through the movies. You hummed and chose a romantic movie anyway.

"Too bad" you said before skipping over to the couch. Jimin grunted loudly and punched the air, pretending to punch you. He sat on one side of the couch while you sat on the other. He glanced at you every few seconds. "Aren't you cold?" He asked as he saw you shiver and curl up in a ball against the arm rest. You were wearing shorts and a tank top.

"No." You lied. He rolled his eyes and held his arm out.

"Come here..." He grumbled. You bit your lip before puffing out your cheeks in thought. You slowly moved closer, but you stopped before you could touch his body. He held his arm up on the back of the couch and scoffed. "What? You can't get closer?"

"No way, I'll get fuck boy cooties." You said while blushing softly. He chuckled a bit at you and shook his head.

"Fine." He handed you a blanket that was next to him on the couch. You grabbed it and laid it over yourself. You hesitantly laid your back against the couch Jimin's arm touching the back of your neck.

He continued to watch the movie, occasionally glancing at you. He felt a light weight hit his chest and he looked down, seeing you sleeping. His lips parted slightly. He lowered his arm from off the top of the couch, and hesitantly wrapped it around you.

He smiled a bit to himself and looked back up at the tv, letting you sleep on his chest. It wasn't long before he ended up falling asleep too, and you cuddled with each other the whole night.