Remember (Final)

The cold early morning air rushed through your hair as you took small steps. You tried keeping all of your body parts attached to each other in fear that if your leg wandered off too far, you would freeze instantly.

"(Y/n)? Why are you so stiff?" Jimin asked with his hands in his pockets and hair slicked back.

"Shut up ugly." You grumbled and walked slowly. Jackson let out a long whistle, laughing afterwards.

"Damn someone slept wrong." He teased as he wrapped an arm around your shoulders. You huffed and leaned into him, hoping to feed off his body heat. Little did you know, Jimin was GLARING daggers into Jackson's head.

"A certain someone kept me up." You said with sass, glancing back at Jimin.

"Oh so it's my fault?" Jimin asked with attitude. His feet sped up until he was walking right next to you. You felt his hand graze yours, and for some odd reason your heart jumped. You pulled your hand up to your chest, looking at your feet with hardly noticeable pink cheeks.

Jimin watched the entire time, gently biting the inside of his cheek before looking ahead. His heart was beating quickly but it hurt. He sighed quietly, walking a bit slower so he could walk behind you again.

-

"(Y/n), look at this." Jackson pointed to a lizard on the large rock. It was odd but it looked friendly.

"Woahh..." You looked at it. You looked back at Jimin then back at the lizard. You took the lizard and held your hand out. "Jimin look!" You smiled. Jimin cringed and shivered.

"C-cool." He tried to remain his cool. You smirked slightly and started chasing him. He squeaked and ran away from you, adrenaline rushing through his body. "Fuck off (Y/n)!" He warned.

"Why? Scared of the little guy?" You teased.

"nooOOOoooo!" He grabbed your wrists and held you away from his body. He stared into your eyes, hoping that maybe something would've sparked inside you. An unplanned replayed event that Jimin wished for-God must be routing him on!

You stared into his eyes, and your eyes got a bit wider. The lizard has fallen off, but you stayed in place. You heart was racing but why?

"Ah..." You felt a sharp pain in your head and brought a hand to your head.

"Are you ok?" Jimin asked in a panicked voice as he held your shoulders.

"Y-yeah I just..." You felt dizzy. "I need to sit." You dropped to your butt immediately and closed your eyes, holding your head.

"Give me the water." Jimin told Jackson and fell to his knees, feeling your head. Jackson ran over and kneeled down in front of you.

"Jagi are you ok?" He asked as he handed Jimin the water. Jimin unscrewed it and helped you drink some. The feeling of cold water that trickled down your body soon disappeared, and you couldn't hear anything.

-

It was a funny feeling. As if your whole body was on fire except for your heart, where it was ice cold. This feeling wasn't new, but it wasn't pleasant. You couldn't tell if your body was covered in sweat or if your skin was begging for moisture.

The pain slowly got worse. You felt like screaming-only you couldn't move. Your mouth was glued shut and your eyelids were being held down by the loss of sleep. Your brain played music; the hype-type you'd listen to with your mom in the car. It was heart breaking to listen, but the off switch was too far to reach.

The deathly pain came to an end when you felt a heavy weight on your left hand. It was relieving, but it sent chills up your sleeping body. The music was blocked out by a voice you've grown attached to, and definitely a voice you've missed. It was all so sweet until your happiness bubble was bursts by Jimin's sharp words.