‹ ora ; the twins ›

❝you have not seen true war until
you have been inside of my mind.❞

N A M E
Aurora "Ora" Mikalis
Latin for "light"

A G E
17 years old

E T H N I C I T Y
Human ➟ Ukranian

P H Y S I C A L
Weight: 120 lbs [54 kg]
Height: 5'6" [167 cm]
Hair: Strawberry blonde
Eyes: Grey

S E L F
Sex/Gender: Female
Sexuality: Lesbian

G E M I N I   I N F O
Element: Air
Symbol: Twins
Gemstone: Agate
Opposite sign: Sagittarius

A B I L I T I E S
air manipulation & temporary flight
• physical body can become air

A P P E A R A N C E
Sharp, expressive features illuminate Ora's face. Her strawberry-blonde hair is thin and straight, covering the shoulders of her small, thin frame. She prefers to dress sort of roguishly, often wearing small crop tops and shorts with thin jackets. Her gray eyes are incredibly bright and intense, so her stare can be intimidating to some people. When fighting, she has silver armer encrusted with Agate gemstones, and she prefers to fight with short swords & blades.

F A M I L Y
deceased parents
• younger brother living with her aunt & uncle in Ukraine

F R I E N D S
Eric / Scorpio
Ramon / Virgo
Alannah / Capricorn

R E L A T I O N S H I P
• Ora hasn't had much experience in romantic flings, however she very much knows that she is gay. She has often been intrigued by Connie, the quiet and mysterious girl.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Despite her hard look, Ora is very kind and adaptable. She is very curious and has a tendency to ramble and trail off in conversation. She has no problem speaking what's on her mind. Ora is utterly affectionate and good with people, however she does tend to form strong feelings for new people extremely quick. She grows nervous easily and has a habit of getting off track. Since her sign is Gemini, she tends to have "split personalities," defined by one "side" of her that is whimsical and talkative, whereas her other "side" is more restless and serious.

F A V O R I T E S
Color: Green
Food: Anything sweet
Music: Pop

L I K E S
book stores; museums; busy places/large crowds; being able to say what's on her mind

D I S L I K E S
confined spaces; repetition & routine; being alone

B A C K S T O R Y
Ora was born in Ukraine and moved to the U.S. when she was five and her mother was pregnant with her brother. Six years later, their parents died in a car accident. Around the same time, Ora was claimed by the government to go into the zodiac program, so her brother was deported to Ukraine to live with their new legal guardians, their aunt & uncle. Ora had a very hard time adjusting to being alone, especially considering she was the first Human Zodiac recruited and spent months alone until one of the other twelve, Ramon (Virgo), was found and put into the program with her. She hates confined spaces and being alone, most of which she associates with the sudden abandonment in her life.

T U R N   O N S / O F F S
Ora is underaged, but doesn't mind most relationships since she is very sneaky and almost never gets caught. Since her personality is very back and forth, she likes to play around a lot. She doesn't care what her role is as long as she can be a part of it.

O T H E R
• Ora has extreme claustrophobia; it's gotten to the point where she refuses to sleep in her dorm, and instead sleeps in a spare training room most of the time since it's more spacious
• Ora's uncle suspected her of having BPD, or borderline personality disorder. She felt inferior due to it until she was claimed as a Gemini and that explained it for her. There are times she does get very confused and moody still, though.

S O U N D T R A C K
"Evil Voices" - The Faint