‹ yvonne ; archer ›

❝there is no afterlife worse than
the one we live in now.❞

N A M E
Yvonne Carew
French for "yew & archer"

A G E
16 years old

E T H N I C I T Y
Human French-American

P H Y S I C A L
Weight: 150 lbs [60 kg]
Height: 5'7 [170 cm]
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue

S E L F
Sex & Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight

S A G I T T A R I U S   I N F O
Element: Fire
Symbol: Archer
Gemstone: Topaz
  Opposite sign: Gemini

A B I L I T I E S
fire wielding & manipulation
• physical body can become fire

A P P E A R A N C E
Yvonne is very tall, curvy, and strong. She has a thick build, meaning wide hips, long and muscular legs, etc. She prefers to keep her dark hair extremely grown out and rather untamed. She has fair skin that is slightly freckled, and she has a ton of imperfections like tiny scars and dark marks from her clumsy childhood. She doesn't mind them or care for hiding them, and she usually wears leggings and tank tops. Her armor is simple and light to ensure she can move quickly, with traditional bow and arrow guards on her forearms and hands.

F A M I L Y
five older brothers
• divorced parents

F R I E N D S
Cedric / Leo
Eric / Scorpio
Alannah / Capricorn

R E L A T I O N S H I P
None; single

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Yvonne is likely the most energetic and adventurous zodiac. She's incredibly open-minded and has a wide sense of humor. She loves change, which is the only reason she hates being trapped in the program. She will most likely say anything, no matter how offensive it is [the majority of her jokes are this way]. Yvonne has zero patience & tolerance, though she can easily be calmed by quick conversation. She's one of the most strong-willed individuals in the program and has intense focus and determination.

F A V O R I T E S
Color: Purple
Food: Anything very spicy
Music: Pop

L I K E S
her pet rats (she has many of them); being right; teasing; longtime friends; challenges; puzzles and riddles to keep her busy

D I S L I K E S
darkness; being in uncomfortable situations--for her, ones that usually are romantic 

B A C K S T O R Y
Yvonne's parents divorced shortly after she was born, so she grew up relying on her brothers for support with school and such for most of the time. Her brothers are all men just as strong as she is, and they were very protective of her growing up--so protective to the point where they argued that they wanted to travel to America with her when she was recruited for the Zodiac program. Many people tried to fight her because of this--that and her sharp tongue. Yvonne was known for often egging people on until they would start fights with her, usually because she was bored or just wanted to show off her strength. She traveled to the U.S. from her home in France by herself when she was fourteen. There she joined the Zodiacs and became known as the jokester of the group.

T U R N   O N S / O F F S
Yvonne is very dominant. She loves cute, shy partners and making them squeal; she's easily a bit of a sadist.

O T H E R
Yvonne has a total, utter fear of the darkness. Since each zodiac usually bunks with their opposite sign, Yvonne was fine until Ora grew more claustrophobic and slept elsewhere. She feels much safer at night when Ramon sleeps in the same room as her, even if "he's an adorable little runt."
Her brothers mean more than the world to her. She often receives letters from them even though her supervisors never allow her to write back. Most of the letters she gets are her brothers making some rather intense threats to come save her.

S O U N D T R A CK
  "Warrior" - Imagine Dragons (League of Legends soundtrack)