‹ armin ; the crab ›

❝i will let my fear
consume me no longer.❞

N A M E
Armin Lesworth
German for "protective"

A G E
18 years old

Ethnicity
Human American

P H Y S I C A L
Weight: 170 lbs [77 kg]
Height: 5'11 [180 cm]
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel, mostly green

S E L F
Sex/Gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight

C A N C E R I N F O
Element: Water
Symbol: Crab
Gemstone: Pearl
Opposite sign: Capricorn

A B I L IT I E S
water manipulation
• physical body can become water

A P P E A R A N C E
Armin was cursed with a very average medium build and a rather round face. His black hair is usually shaggy and unkempt in wavy curls, framing his light colored eyes and fair skin. Normally, he prefers to wear thick clothes, as hiding himself makes him feel a bit more comfortable. Though he doesn't smile often, he is quite a light-hearted person. When in battle, he chooses to fight with a large and jagged dagger. His armor is iridescent, ribbed with crushed pearls along the edges of his plates.

F A M I L Y
deceased parents
• deceased older twin siblings

F R I E N D S
Ian / Pisces
Farrah / Libra
Connie / Aquarius

R E L A T I O N S H I P
• Armin has relatively little experience in relationship or even crushes. Maddox was really his first romantic connection.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Although he's so openly friendly and affectionate towards others, Armin has a very tough time opening up in return, making him difficult to get to know. Whereas he doesn't mind taking charge and initiating conversation, he hates when the tables are turned and someone asks him questions. He could listen to others talk for hours, but he despises talking about himself. He's incredibly empathetic and devoted to those who have given him trust, and he would most likely take a bullet for them without thinking. He can be very emotional and closed up all at once, though when he does speak, it's normally to Maddox. He knows his level of comfort around her is higher than with anyone else. He admires her strong will and desire to be better, among other things like her natural exotic beauty, of course.

F A V O R I T E S
Color: Silver
Food: Sweet fruit, like peaches
Music: Acoustic

L I K E S
art; house hobbies (like cleaning and cooking); good food, especially big meals, as they remind him of a true family get-together; helping out wherever he can; consistency; playing with Mads' hair

D I S L I K E S
being around or in the water; strangers; revealing personal information; criticism of close friends or family;

B A C K S T O R Y
Armin was very lively his entire life, until he first received his magic gifts when he was ten. Being the youngest of three children, Armin was in the very backseat of their family car as they were driving along the road. His powers first came to him then, and unfortunately they were driving over a bridge when he panicked from the new found magic and the water under them knocked out the entire bridge. All of Armin's family drowned, but he was able to make it out, as he was in the very back of the car. He often has nightmares and panic attacks when trying to use his water magic, or even when simply taking a bath. The water makes him uncomfortable, and he often feels insignificant that he's afraid of his own gift, and therefore most likely the weakest. After that incident, he was found out by the program and was taken in, where he joined Ora and Ramon.

T U R N O N S / O F F S
Armin loves neck kisses and playing with his hair. It can be either gentle or rough, he hardly cares. He's rather easy going, but one thing he hates is when girls try to rush or miss foreplay as he's rather skittish

O T H E R
Most of the time when Armin is trying to become more comfortable with water again, he plugs the drain in the shower and controls the water to become shapes of animals and such, because he sees it as childish and carefree, which he hopes to be again some day.

S O U N D T R A C K
"I'm Still Here" - Johnny Rzeznik