‹ pavo ; the watcher ›

nothing you can do will stop
me from taking what i want.❞

N A M E
Real name: unknown
• The name Pavo comes from the constellation named "Pavo," after the Greek peacock Hera created to spy on her husband Zeus to ensure his fidelity to her. The name Pavo represents an "all-seeing eye" or a watcher.

O C C U P A T I O N
Assistant Director

A G E
23 years old

E T H N I C I T Y
Human American

P H Y S I C A L
Weight: 120 lbs [54 kg]
Height: 5'4" [163 cm]
Hair: Silver-blonde
Eyes: Brown

S E L F
Sex & Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight

A B I L I T I E S
While Pavo is not a Zodiac, she has learned how to use minor forms of magic by using her own constellation, Pavo; this allows her to be able to see very short glimpses of the present or future without experiencing it first hand, a sort of clairvoyant.

A P P E A R A N C E
Pavo is on the smaller, stealthy side. She has ashy colored hair that falls in naturally untamed waves around her shoulders, often looking messy or greasy despite her otherwise graceful appearance. She has full lips that give her an effortless pout to match the cocoa colored eyes she always seems to roll in annoyance.
is on the smaller, stealthy side. She has ashy colored hair that falls in naturally untamed waves around her shoulders, often looking messy or greasy despite her otherwise graceful appearance. She has full lips that give her an effortless pout to match the cocoa colored eyes she always seems to roll in annoyance.

F A M I L Y
Pavo grew up with one brother and happily married parents, though she murdered all of them. She has no memory of murdering them since it was when she was first claimed by her abilities

F R I E N D S
Pavo doesn't remember having friends. When she was accepted into the program, Andries wiped her memory and slate clean, though she has no recollection of him taking her memories, either.

R E L A T I O N S H I P
Pavo has no romantic interactions, however she is infatuated with her boss and "savior," Andries

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Among her own insecurity and inability to trust, Pavo should not be trusted either. She has a tendency to steal whatever she can get her hands on, be it tangible items or more emotional ones. The only thing she has yet to steal is Andries's heart, really. Her love for her boss Ophiuchus, the snake charming zodiac, outweighs everything. She would die for him or even live in complete pain for him. His wish is her command. If you aren't her beloved master, she'll probably try to kill you. And if she can't kill you, then she'll try to control you and slowly take everything you have for herself. Her greed soars higher than planes and her vanity shines brighter than diamonds.

F A V O R I T E S
Color: White
Food: Earl grey tea
Music: Classical

L I K E S
hot tea; monochromatic scales; soft music; soothing atmospheres; power; emotional & physical intensity from others

D I S L I K E S
children; loud noises; messy or unkempt areas & appearances; self-medicating; not getting her way

B A C K S T O R Y
It's hard to say where Pavo came from. Among all the heartbreaking stories of the Zodiacs, hers is arguable the worst because she has no idea who she is. Most of her memories start from the day she stumbled into Andries's father's territory when the old man was still alive. Pavo, still very young & going by a different name then, was homeless and wandered into dangerous territory that just so happened to be Andries's home - at least that's what he tells her. All of Pavo's memories are force-fed to her by her beloved boss; anything before that was nonexistent. She knows she's human; she bleeds, she feels, so how could she not be? It makes her feel better to think that she was a chosen one and conceived by the stars themselves and not by human parents. This leads to her heavily inflated ego.

T U R N   O N S / O F F S
Pavo loves extreme power. She's attracted to any form of it, whether it be wealth or physical strength or whatever's in between. It'll earn you an eye roll from her if you're anything less than extraordinary.

S O U N D T R A C K
"Stolen Life" - Arch Enemy