‹ alannah ; the goat ›

❝this love is an illusion;
what's real is my rage.❞

B A S I C S
Alannah Eirak
Gaelic for "beauty"

A G E
17 years old

E T H N I C I T Y
Human Egyptian

P H Y S I C A L
Weight: 130 lbs [58 kg]
Height: 5'7" [170 cm]
Hair: Black
Eyes: Grey

S E L F
Sex & Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight

C A P R I C O R N   I N F O
Element: Earth
Symbol: Goat
Gemstone: Onyx
Opposite sign: Cancer

A B I L I T I E S
earth wielding & manipulation
• physical body can become earthly elements

A P P E A R A N C E
Alannah comes from purely Egyptian heritage, so she has a rather dark complexion. She has a normal to athletic build as she hates sitting still. Alannah loves to wear many pieces of jewelry, especially traditional Egyptian beads and gems from her heritage: mostly necklaces and rings. In her warrior form, she has horns similar to Ivanka's, however they are much sharper and straighter. She prefers to fight up close with small blades and knifes.

F A M I L Y
married parents
• three siblings

F R I E N D S
Yvonne / Sagittarius
Ramon / Virgo
Ora / Gemini

R E L A T I O N S H I P
None; single

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Despite her dark sense of humor and sometimes immature jokes, Alannah is one of the more responsible zodiacs--at least when she has to be. She is very disciplined in most aspects and finds it important to have self control. With that said, she can also be very free-spirited. Alannah likes to tackle projects head-on instead of waiting, and she can get extremely impatient. She has almost as high an image of herself as Cedric and can come across as condescending and sort of a know-it-all. However, she doesn't mind being wrong or losing arguments. Alannah has grown to expect the worst of out everything and sometimes doesn't even care to have expectations.

F A V O R I T E S
Color: Brown & purple
• Food: Sour gummi worms
• Music: Alt rock

L I K E S
family; tradition and consistency; quality-made things; music; fun atmospheres; dark humor

D I S L I K E S
things that break or fall apart easily; tends to hate almost everything at first or at some point, as she usually changes her mind about things after she gets used to them

B A C K S T O R Y
Though she comes from an almost 100% pure Egyptian blood-line, Alannah has never been to Africa nor anywhere outside the U.S. She would love to travel and dreams about it quite often, but she was born and raised in Texas. Her parents were rather wealthy jewelers who owned their own appraisal shop, so she had an easy time growing up with her siblings. However, when it came time for Alannah to gain her powers and recruit to the Zodiac program, her family was very dismissive and uncaring. It broke her heart knowing that her family didn't care if she was taken away. Due to this, she has grown a strong bond with many of the other 11 members and even acts as a sort of glue that holds them together, because she's very versatile & in between the respective "mom" figure like Farrah and the hard-headed warrior like Ivanka.

T U R N   O N S / O F F S
Being an extremely kinky person, there are few things that turn Alannah off. She finds something attractive in nearly any thing or action as long, which is a trait she holds with pride.

O T H E R
Alannah can speak some Egyptian she learned from her family, though she can't read any text.
She is lactose intolerant, but usually dismisses it and eats whatever she wants (with some consequences, of course).

S O U N D T R A C K
   "Victorious" - Panic! at the Disco