50K reads special

Annabeth and Percy stood at the altar together, holding hands and staring into each other's eyes.

"Do you, Annabeth Chase, take Perseus Jackson to be your lawful wedded husband?"

"I do." Annabeth smiled at her boyfriend of around three years. They didn't decide to get married for a few years, as Percy eased into the role as King. So they simply courted for a while.

During that time courting, Rachel Dare apologised for helping King Poseidon prepare a wedding for Percy and Penelope. They brushed it off, as Penelope had been sent off to a kingdom far away where she couldn't bother them. Rachel had since become a close friend.

"Repeat after me: In the name of the gods, I, Annabeth Chase, take you, Perseus Jackson, to be my husband,"

"In the name of the gods, I, Annabeth Chase, take Perseus Jackson, to be my husband."

"To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or worse,"

"For richer or poorer, in sickness and in health,"

"To love and to cherish all the days of my life. This is my solemn vow."

The same process was repeated with Percy, and the priest spread his arms.

"I now hereby announce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride."

Everyone in the audience clapped and cheered as Percy leaned in and gave Annabeth a long, heartfelt kiss.

They linked arms and made their way down the aisle, Annabeth's dress dragging along behind her. When they got outside, the villagers were waiting lined up holding rose petals and rice which they threw at the couple as they made their way along the path to the castle from the church.

When they got there, Annabeth bowed her head as a tiara was placed in her hair. She straightened to stand by Percy on the steps of the castle overlooking the cheering villagers.

Percy glanced at Annabeth. "You look beautiful." He said.

"After all this time?" Annabeth smirked.

"You're not ever going to get away from me. And you'll always be beautiful." Percy told her as they shared one last, final kiss before entering the palace to change for their reception in the town square.

Author's Note:

Hello, it's me.

So the other day I was flicking through my stories when I noticed that I had 50K reads on The Runaways! Now, since I cancelled the sequel and basically left the whole story on a cliffhanger, I decided to give you a special part which expands on the epilogue a bit.

Hope you guys enjoyed this story! Thanks for reading! ^-^