Episode 2- Ouch!

Laktiu: Welcome! Last time, teams were made after a long day at peach's castle. Now, we are heading to our next destination, here on the plane, on Total, Drama, Mushroom Tour!

*intro song*

In first class:
Bowser: First class is so nice!
Koopa: I know!
Peach: Hey, Daisy, could you come to the kitchen for a sec?
Daisy: Sure.
Peach: I figured since we are on the same team, we should form an alliance.
Daisy: Why not?
Peach: Great. I'll try to get another person in so our votes will be more powerful.
Rosalina: Hey guys, what's cooking?
Peach: Just some cake. Hey, do you wanna form an alliance with me and Daisy? Our votes will be more powerful.
Roslaina: Great idea!
Peach: Per-
Laktiu: Ok, everyone. I'm glad you're enjoying first class, but it's time to get off the plane! We are at our next destination! I suggest you get dressed in your winter coats, cause it's gonna be cold.
Goomba: *Looks outside window* Hey! It's mount Wario!

At the top of the hill:
Laktiu: Your first part of the challenge will be to search around to find any materials and make a sled. Sled down the hill, and look for me. When you find me, you have finished the first part of the challenge! I'll explain the rest later. And... Go!
Mario: Guys, let's build a really big sled out of wood.
Bowser: Let's build seven small sleds, then meet up.
Pokey: *topples* Oops.*sighs*
Shy Guy: I have an idea! Let's use Pokey as a sled!
Pokey: That's a good idea, but I have a problem. When I topple, I have a hard time sticking together. So, I'll make 1 small sled for each player.
Fly Guy: Won't they be spiky!?
Pokey: Don't look for a sec, guys.
Bowser: Ummmm... Ok...

Mario: I got the wood, guys! Let's get building.

Lemmy: Guys, what should we do?
Ludwig: How about we just get in our shells?
Wendy: Seems fair to me.
Lemmy: Let's do it!

Bowser: WOAH! How did you make your spikes disappear?!
Pokey: Can't tell you. Get on!
DK: WOOHOO!
Kamek: He HAS to go.

Mario: Let's GOOO!!
Peach: WEEEE!!!
Toadette: AWESOME!!!

Lemmy: We're at he bottom, guys!
Wendy: I think I see Laktiu!
Roy: Let's go!

DK: That was a long ride. Hey, a sports store! This is a nice little town. I'm going shopping!
Kamek: We're supposed to-
DK: Don't care!

Laktiu: Welcome, Team Koopa! Please wait until everyone else gets here.
Lemmy: First place!
Morton: Woo hoo!
Laktiu: Team Mushroom gets second, and Team Blitz gets last.
DK: I'm back!
Kamek: Grr...
Laktiu: You're next part of the challenge will be to dig through this snow to find golden treasure. There is also silver treasure. If you find gold treasure, you get first place, silver means second, and the team that finds nothing sends someone home. Since team Koopa won the first part of the challenge, they get:
Huge shovels to help them!
Lemmy: Awesome!
Laktiu: Team Mushroom gets second place, so they get:
Mittens!
Roslaina: Mittens are exactly like hands! How will they help?
Laktiu: And team blitz gets:
Nothing.
GO!
Bowser: I can't dig anymore! I'm getting frostbites on my hands!
Mario: So that's why mittens help.
Pokey: Can someone put me back together?
Bowser: Kamek, use your magic!
Pokey: Thanks!
Kamek: Should I also use my magi-
Iggy: I FOUND THE GOLD!
Lemmy: YES!
Roy: YAY!!!
Laktiu: Team Koopa is flying first class to our next-
Mario: I think I found the silver!
Kamek: Get the silver, guys!
Luigi: Uh oh. They're coming!
Peach: Dig!
Yoshi: Yes! We got it!
Laktiu: The mushrooms and team blitz get economy, but blitz has to vote someone off. Immediately. No strategy talking on who should be gone.
On the plane:
Laktiu: We're in the air!
Team blitz, in the bathroom you will find 8 different passports, and a stamp. Stamp the passport of the competitor you would like to vote off.
Later:
Laktiu: The votes have been casted. If I give you some in flight snacks-
Bowser: What are they?
Laktiu: Mushrooms. If I give you some in flight snacks, you are safe. The competitor not receiving a bag of mushrooms will be sent home.
Kamek: How will we get eliminated this time?
Laktiu: Behold! The drop of shame! *opens plane door*
Kamek: So we had to jump out of a plane like, 10,000 feet in the air?!
Laktiu: Yup. Mushrooms go to...
-Kamek
-Bowser
-Goomba
-Pokey
-Fly Guy
-Shy Guy
One bag left. Koopa, you did very little to help you're team today, and weren't participating very strongly. Donkey Kong, you ran off to do errands while you're team had to do the challenge without you. And the final bag of mushrooms goes to...

Koopa.
DK: YOU VOTED ME OFF?! This is the second time I've been eliminated first!
Kamek: You're so lazy! Help out you're team, fatty!
Bowser: *laughs*
Laktiu: Here is you're parachute.
DK: I'm officially done with the this- *falls out of plane* SHOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Laktiu: Twenty three remain. What will happen next time? Find out here, on Total, Drama, Mushroom Tour!