Episode 22- FINALE! (Part A)

Lakitu: Hi there, I'm Lakitu. Throughout this show we have experienced tons of crazy challenges that 24 competitors went through. It was very tough, but finally 3 remain. Goomba, Shy Guy, and Toadette have all made it to part 1/2 of the finale, on Total, Drama, Mushroom Tour!

*intro song*

Lakitu: You three have made it very far in a very tough game. Congratulations on the final 3!

*everyone cheers*
Lakitu: Please welcome back our 21 eliminated competitors!

Toad: TOADETTE! YOU ARE IN THE FINALE?!?! OMIGOSH!! You better win this for
the toad race!
Toadette: I will, and nothing will stop me!

Bowser: *eyes widen* Well... Good luck kids.

Donkey Kong: WHAT?!? These three wimps are in the finale? This is bogus! I should replace them!
Everyone but Donkey Kong: SHUT UP!
Donkey Kong: Well, you don't have to be rude about it!

Lakitu: Challenge time! For the final challenge, you guys will build a statue of yourself using wood and coconuts found over there *points*. Once the statue is completed and I approve of it, race up the biggest volcano in this place, mount lava, and throw your statue in the volcano. The first one to do that wins One, Million, COINS!!
*everyone cheers*
Lakitu: Halfway up the volcano, you will see an enormous golden carpet. GO THERE. If you don't go there and proceed instead, you are disqualified. The last person to the golden carpet is out, and then it's the final 2. Each person chooses two helpers to help build their statue.

Goomba: Hmm... Koopa, and... Kamek!
Kamek: Yay, an important role in the finale!
Koopa: Thanks!

Shy Guy: Bowser and Fly Guy!

Toadette: I'll choose... Toad and Daisy.

Lakitu: Ready, set... GO!

Shy Guy: Go go go! Get me items!
Goomba: Move quickly!
Toadette: Cmon!!!

30 minutes later:
Lakitu: It looks like everyone is building their statues...

Toadette: DONE!
Lakitu: Hmmm... I don't like it. Fix it.
Toadette: Gr...

Shy Guy and Goomba: Finished!
Toadette: I fixed it!
Lakitu: I like Toadette and Goomba's. You guys go. Shy Guy, fix your statue.
Shy Guy: D:

LETS FIX THIS UP!

Toadette: Haha! I'm in the lead! All I have to do is- AHHH! Lava Pit!

Goomba: Cmon, Kamek! Help me carry the statue!
Kamek: On it!

Shy Guy: Done!
Lakitu: I like it. Now run!

Everyone has finished building their statues!

Now it's a race to the golden carpet to determine the final two!

Shy Guy: I see Goomba! I can catch up!

Goomba: Run faster!! Cmon guys, follow me!

Lakitu: It's so close! Who is gonna make it?

Goomba: YES!!!
Lakitu: GOOMBA IS IN THE FINAL 2!!!
Goomba: HOORAYYYYY!!!!

Lakitu: It's up to Toadette and Shy Guy to see who is battling Goomba in part 2 of the finale. The person who made it to the golden carpet 2nd is....

Will be revealed in the next episode!