Episode 16- But I'm not a girl!

Lakitu: Hi! Last time, the remaining 11 went to nowhere! We had an eating contest on the plane! Fooled ya! Anyway, It was a VERY close finish at the end, but Team Blitz managed to win, and Team Koopa managed to lose. Cause of that, Morton took the drop of shame. Now we are at 10 and it's the merge! On Total, Drama, Mushroom Tour!

*intro song*

On the plane:

Lakitu: Come to the dining hall for a special announcement!

At the dining hall:
Lakitu: Great! Everyone's here. Now first, congrats on the final 10! Now, as I stated last episode... Welcome to the merge!

Everyone: *sighs*

Lakitu: I know your teams have to break up, but think of it this way: Pretend that you still have a team! Alliances are allowed!

Everyone: Yay!

Lakitu: Now, let's announce the placements so far, so everyone remembers:
24th: DK, 23rd: Pokey, 22nd: Kamek, 21st: Ludwig, 20th: Toad, 19th: Wendy, 18th: Fly Guy, 17th: Iggy, 16th: Mario, 15th: Bowser Jr, 14th: Koopa, 13th: Yoshi, 12th: Bowser, and 11th: Morton! Congrats to Lemmy, Larry, Roy, Goomba, Shy Guy, Luigi, Rosalina, Peach, Daisy, and Toadette for making it to the merge!! Ok, that's it. Time for the challenge! Off the plane!

Shy Guy: YESSSSS!!!

Lakitu: Welcome to Shy Guy falls! The most beautiful place to have a honeymoon in the mushroom kingdom!

Everyone: Huh?

Lakitu: You guys know me. Obviously the challenge is love based! Come over here to this Giant house to begin.

In the house:
Goomba: What's with the giant lever?
Shy Guy: And the giant wheel!

Lakitu: Shhh!! I'm about to explain! Now, I need every boy to step inside of this cage.

Lemmy, Larry, Roy, Shy Guy, Goomba, Luigi: *go inside cage*

Lakitu: *closes door to cage* HIT IT!!

Cage: *raises*

Luigi: WOAH!! Why are we being raised?
Laktiu: You guys are about to be dropped in the machine!
Boys: *panic*

Lakitu: Shush! Now, open the door!

Cage door: *opens*

Lakitu: Jump into the hole on top of the machine! It's only like.. A five foot jump!

Luigi: *jumps* *hits leg on the bottom of the machine* Ouch...

Goomba, Shy Guy, Roy, Lemmy, Larry: *jumps*

Lakitu: Close it!

*machine closes*
Lakitu: Now, I'm going to show you ladies how this works. First I'll go. Just pull this lever *pulls lever* and let the spinner decide your lucky husband!

*machine lands on Shy Guy*

Shy Guy: *pops out of machine* God, that was dark!

Lakitu: Shy Guy, for this challenge, you are considered a girl! Go stand in line with everyone else.

Shy Guy: But I'm not a girl!

Lakitu: Go stand in line!

Shy Guy: UGH.

Lakitu: Now that we have 5 ladies and five gentleman, we can start the spinning! Up first is... Peach! Spin the spinner to decide your lucky husband.

Peach: I wonder who it will be.. *pulls lever*

Lakitu: Peach's lucky husband is....

*Larry pops out of machine*

Lakitu: Larry!