Episode 13- Magic Solves Everything... Not...

Lakitu: Last time, the competitors went to Luigi's Mansion, (Again) and did some challenges, blah blah blah, Koopa was voted off. On Total, Drama, Mushroom Tour!

*intro song*

On the plane:
Goomba: There are only three of us.
Bowser: This is not good! I don't wanna have another vote off!
Shy Guy: Then we have to win challenges! Team Mushroom has only gone up for elimination 2 times, team Koopa 4, but we've gone up for elimination a total of FIVE times! We're lucky were the last three remaining on our team. We need to step up our game!
Goomba: Shy guy is right.
Bowser: We will try...

Lemmy: First class!
Roy: Yay!
Larry: I hope this never ends!

Lakitu: Time to get off of the plane!
Larry: NOOOOOOO

Lakitu: Today's challenge is a little confusing, so listen up. There are three parts of the challenge. The losing Team of Part 1 automatically goes to part 3, and same with the loser of part 2. Then, the losers of part 1 and 2 compete in part 3 to determine the loser. Now, as you see, we are in a desert right now. There are 100 pipes right here, as you see. You have to go down each one till one of e pipes takes you to...

Bowser's Prison.
Bowser: MINE?! Why do you always use my property as challenges?
Lakitu: Stop questioning me. Go!

Bowser: Haha. Since it's mine, I know which pipe it is. Come, team! *goes down pipe 27*
Wait. Wrong! No! Maybe it was pipe 38... No, pipe 95... No, AUGH! I forgot!

Peach: Easy. I've been here before. *goes down pipe 76*
Correct!
Team Mushroom: *cheers*

Goomba: Last time I remember... I came here with you, Bowser! Which pipe...

Lemmy: Ummm... Let's all split up!
Morton: K
Roy: Got it

Shy Guy: Wait.. We just follow Peach! *goes down pipe 76*
Correct!

Lakitu: Ok! Team Koopa is the loser, and goes to part 3. Time for part 2! Team Mushroom Vs. Team Blitz! The loser of this challenge goes to part 3!

Since we're in Bowser's prison, you have to escape a cell. Teams, get in your cell! And... Start!

Shy Guy: Dear god Bowser, why does your prison have to en underground? It's so hot...
Bowser: Well, where else could I put it?

Toadette: Maybe, ABOVE GROUND?!

Bowser: Maybe...

Yoshi: Rosalina! Use your magic to open the cell!

Rosalina: *uses magic*
Lakitu: Oooh... That's considered cheating! Team Blitz wins and gets first class!

Luigi, Peach, Daisy, and Toadette: *makes angry faces at Yoshi and Rosalina*
Bowser: WE WON!!!
Shy Guy: Yes!
Goomba: Good job team!

Lakitu: Ok, time for part 3! Team Koopa Vs. Team Mushroom to decide the loser! Everyone, come above ground.

Now, this challenge will not be involving the prison. See this 100 story building? Go to the top. No, that is not the challenge.

At the top:

Lakitu: Ok Teams, this building will explode floor by floor because we set it up with Bob-Omb's! First team out wins! RUNNNN!!!

Everyone: *screams*
Peach: AHHH!! THE BUILDING IS SHAKING!
Daisy: EVERYONE DOWN THE STAIRS!

Lemmy: Quick, jump out of this window!
Morton: We will die!
Larry: No we won't! Land on the top of that Toad House! JUMP!!
Team Koopa *jumps*

Lakitu: And... It's a tie!
Everyone: Huh?
Lakitu: Team Mushroom exited the building JUST as Team Koopa hit the toad house. We need to review this in slo-mo. And..

Team Koopa wins second place!
Lemmy: Yahoo!
Larry: Yes!
Roy: That was close.
Morton: We did it!

Lakitu: Elimination time!

On the plane:
Lakitu: The votes have been casted. Bags of Mushrooms go to...
-Peach
-Toadette
-Luigi
All with 0 votes. The next bag is for...
Daisy, with 1 vote.
Daisy: Thank god.

Rosalina and Yoshi: *stare at each other with worried faces*
Lakitu: In a 3-2 vote, the last bag is for...

Rosalina.
Yoshi: WHAT?! What did I do?
Peach: You told Rosalina to use her magic and that was cheating?
Yoshi: But I didn't know!
Luigi: AND of what you did to Mario! I officially hate you!

Yoshi: Luigi, you are such a-
Luigi: *pushes Yoshi*
Yoshi: *falls out of plane*

Lakitu: And with that, 12 remain. What will be the challenge next time? Who will win? Who will lose? Find out next time, on Total, Drama, Mushroom Tour!

Authors Note: Sorry for such a short chapter! I couldn't think of anything else... Anyways, enjoy!