Episode 21- KA-BLOOEY!!!

Lakitu: Hello, and welcome back to the show! Last episode, the final 5 contestants landed in Yoshi's valley, and competed in two pretty dangerous challenge. But in the end, Toadette won immunity and Peach was kicked out of the plane. Now our final four contestants are Goomba, Lemmy, Shy Guy, and Toadette, on Total, Drama, Mushroom Tour!

*intro song*

In first class:
Toadette: Hmmm... What to do... Ugh! This is really boring alone. I could use a friend.
Lakitu: It doesn't matter anyway, cause we're here!
Goomba: I wonder where we will end up to-
Everyone: HUH?!?!
Toadette: Why are we at Yoshi's valley again?!
Laktiu: Because I said so. Please get off the plane everyone.

*everyone steps onto empty field*
Lemmy: Why is the pilot here?
Lakitu: You will find out everything in a minute. First, you guys have survived 20 whole eliminations!
*everyone cheers*
Lakitu: Next, I will- Oopsies! *presses button on detonator*
Shy Guy: What is going-
Lakitu: TAKE COVER!

KA-BLOOOOOOOOOOOOEYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! *plane explodes*
Shy Guy: WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!?
Lakitu: No more plane! Now, this season the finale will be with 3 people. This round one of you will get eliminated. Your challenge is simple- Travel to the destination of the finale.
Toadette: Which is?
Lakitu: Grumble Volcano!
Shy Guy: Yay! That's a really fun track!
Lakitu: Build or ride any sort of vehicle to get there. There is a junkyard a couple hundred meters away. There are tons of vehicle parts there. Any questions?!
Toadette: What if you get to the finish last?
Lakitu: You are eliminated from the competition.
*everyone gasps*
Lakitu: Ready, set...

GO!

*everyone runs*

Toadette: Is that it?
Shy Guy: Maybe that's the junkyard!

*5 minutes later*
Lemmy: Yes I found it!
Shy Guy: Hi!
Lemmy: Gr.. Let's see... I'll build... A plane!
Shy Guy: *thinks* I'll build a boat and sail over the seas!
Goomba: Hmmm... *thinks* Ugh! What to do, what to do.....

Goomba's Confessional
I'm so mad! Shy Guy and Lemmy beat me to the junkyard and took all the good parts. Now I have no idea what to do and I might go home. I never saw Toadette at the junkyard, so she might be having trouble, too. I hope...

Goomba: Hey... I can build a car with these parts! *thinks* But I will have to ditch the car and catch a ride over the seas...

Toadette: *walks* Ugh, where is the darn junk- *trips* OUCH! *gets up* What the? Train Tracks! What kind of idiot would leave train tracks in the middle of no- *gasps* *looks to left* TRAIN STATION!

Toadette's Confessional
Praise the lords! Now I buy a ticket and get over to grumble volcano! Yes! Thank god I brought some extra money with me...

Lemmy: Lemmy airlines is now taking off! *flies plane*
Goomba: Grrrr...
Shy Guy: Hey Goomba, I never knew you were here! Can you help me? I only build a boat and I need something to drive me over to the seas...
Goomba: Hey! I only have a car and I need something to take me across the seas!
Shy Guy: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
*awkward silence*
Goomba: Stop wasting time! Tie your boat to this piece of junk and get in!

Toadette: Hello, I would like to buy a train ticket. Where are the possible destinations I can go to?
Ticket Seller: Hmm... *looks at computer* Right now, you can either go to Delfino Plaza, Super Bell Hill, or Tick Tock Clock.

Toadette: Hmmm... *thinks* Which one is the closest to Grumble Volcano? Umm, it's..
Ticket Seller: Which destination would you-
Toadette: Tick Tock Clock! *gives 15 dollars*
Ticket Seller: *gives tickets* You better get on that train fast, it's leaving soon!
Toadette: Thank you! *runs onto train*

Lemmy: Oh no.. *looks up* STORM! *plane crashes and falls* AHHHHHH!!!!!

Shy Guy: What took us so long to get to the seas?
Goomba: We were hauling the boat with us. It weighted a lot.
Shy Guy: Well at least we're here. Let's ditch the car and get on seas!
Goomba: Is that a storm!
Shy Guy: Don't worry! This whole boat is indoors! Let's go!

Toadette: *asks toad passenger* Excuse me, how does this train even go over seas?
Toad: It's called tracks over seas! Haven't you heard of it?
Toadette: No. That's cool!

Lemmy: Am I in a jungle?

Lemmy's Confessional
Now I'm in a jungle and I have to go by foot. Oh well.

Lemmy: *hears random noise* Huh? Who is there!?
Random Toad: Hi!
Lemmy: AH! Geez, you scared me.
Toad: Oh, sorry. Well, I'm a fellow explorer!
Lemmy: Oh, thank god. Do you happen to know what way grumble volcano is in? I'm trying to get there ASAP.
Toad: Well then, my friend, you are in luck! Grumble Volcano is pretty close by!
Lemmy: It is?
Toad: Yes, indeed! Here, take this spare map of mine! The part circled in red is where you are. The parts in yellow are landmarks you should follow to get there, and the green is Grumble Volcano.
Lemmy: Thank you so much!
Toad: No problem! Now, I have treasure hunting to do! Good luck! *walks away*

Shy Guy: Finally, the waves stopped!
Goomba: And I see Grumble Volcano!
Shy Guy: *gasps* Were gonna make it!

Toadette: Cmon... Surely by now someone would have made it to the finish.
Captain: Hello passengers. Do to some extreme difficulties, the route has been changed from Tick Tock Clock to Grumble Volcano. Sorry for the inconvenience. We should arrive in about 30 minutes. Thank you.
Toadette: YESSSS!!!!!!!!!

Lemmy: Now I turn left... And right... And... Woah! *steps in water* Wait... Oh my gosh, Grumble Volcano is right past this small lake! *swims*

Goomba: Run Shy Guy, run to the finish!

Laktiu: Hello!
Shy Guy: HI!
Lakitu: Goomba and Shy Guy score 1st/2nd! You guys both get a spot in the finale!
Shy Guy and Goomba: YESSS!!!!! *hugs*
Lakitu: It all comes down to either Toadette or Lemmy to determine who gets the last spot in the finale.

Captain: We have now arrived at Grumble Volcano. Thank you for riding the toad express.
Toadette: *runs off train* I'm gonna make it!
Lemmy: Finally! There's the finish! *runs*

Laktiu: It's gonna be a close one. 3rd place goes to...

Toadette!
Toadette: Yes!
Lemmy:...
...
...
D:
Laktiu: Sorry Lemmy. You got 4th place, and played a great game!
Lemmy: That's ok. After all, I wouldn't even do so many things with the million coins anyway.

Lakitu: With that, our final 3 remain. Join us next time on the finale, of Total, Drama, Mushroom Tour!