Episode 17- Power Of Three... Or Two!

Lakitu: Hello, and welcome back! Last time the merge had happened, and the final 10 went to Shy Guy falls. They competed in scary challenges, where in the end I decided that there was a double elimination! Goodbye Roy and Rosalina *laughs*! That leaves 8 competitors, and 1 million coins! Right here, on Total, Drama, Mushroom Tour!!

*intro song*

On the plane:
Lemmy: Yay! First class!
Larry: Wait so now everyone is in first class?
Lakitu: *enters room* Nope, sorry. That was just a reward for making it to the merge! From now on, after elimination, the winner of the challenge chooses 2 people to go to first class with them. It will change later, but that's how it's gonna be now. Anyways, we have arrived at our next destination! Off the plane!

Peach: It's Waluigi Pinball!!
Luigi: YES! I LOVE THIS TRACK!!
Lakitu: Everyone does! Unfortunately, we won't be racing...
Luigi: Aww...
Lemmy: Hey Lakitu? Just a question. Why haven't you made us sing in a while?
Luigi: LEMMY! Don't remind him!
Everyone but Lemmy: *makes angry face at Lemmy*
Lemmy: Oops..
Lakitu: No, I knew. It's probably gonna return in like the final four, but we're still deciding. But it won't come back anytime soon! Now, it's challenge time. For this day ONLY, you guys will be put into 3 teams.
Daisy: Fun!
Lakitu: But.. Teams will be chosen with this spinner!
Daisy: Aw...
Lakitu: Why is everyone so annoying today? Sheesh! Anyways, Team 3 will only have 2 people, so sucks to be you. Now, the first member of team 1 is...

Larry!
Larry: Cool!
Lakitu: Also with Larry... Toadette... And... Goomba!
Goomba: Hmmm.. Quite a few new people!
Toadette: IM ALWAYS STUCK WITH THE BAD GUYS.
Larry: Rude.

Lakitu: It's time for Team 2. Team 2 is... Luigi, Daisy and Lemmy!
Luigi: Yay!
Daisy: We're together, Luigi!
Lemmy: *thinks* Darn It.
Lakitu: So by default, Team 3 is Peach and Shy Guy!
Peach: Well, time to make a new friend!
Shy Guy: Yeah... I guess..

Lakitu: So today, only the losing team will be up for elimination. So 5 or 6 of you will be safe! Now, it's time for Part 1 of the challenge! It's... SUPA DUPA HUMAN PINBALL!!
Peach: What...
Shy Guy: Sounds fun!
Lakitu: Each Team will choose a representative to climb inside the giant pinball. For the first few seconds or so they will move their bodies to move the pinball, but once they hit one of those pusher thingies... They will go flying and earn points as they crash into point machines. After 2 minutes, the team with the most points wins first class, and second and third place battle it out in Part 2 of the challenge to see who is up for elimination. Now, choose!

Peach: Uhhh..
Shy Guy: Yeah... I'll go! This will be so much fun!!

Daisy: I get sick like that really easily...
Luigi: I'm going.
Lemmy: I wanna go!
Luigi: I'm going!
Lemmy: Me!
Luigi: Me!
Lemmy and Luigi: *argue*

Larry: I'll go.

Lakitu: After a lot of fighting, Luigi is going for team 2, Shy Guy for 3, and Larry for 1.

Larry, Luigi, Shy Guy: *climb into giant hamster balls*

Lakitu: ITS HUMAN MEGA PINBALL TIME!! *presses button on remote*

*Luigi, Larry and Shy Guy get hit by one of those pusher thingies and go flying*

Shy Guy: WEEEEEEE!!!! *hits point machine*
Luigi: AHHHHHH!!!! *hits 5 point machines*
Larry: THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! *repeatedly hits point machines*

*5 minutes later*

Luigi: *climbs out of hamster ball* *barfs*
Larry: Fun!!
Shy Guy: *runs out of hamster ball* Did we win, Peach?
Peach: *holds up Shy Guy* look at the score board!!

SCORE BOARD
SHY GUY- 576,295 POINTS
LARRY- 402,284 POINTS
LUIGI- 104,395 POINTS

Shy Guy: We won!!

Lakitu: And... Peach and Shy Guy get first class to our next designation, and are safe from elimination!
Peach and Shy Guy: *high five*

Lakitu: Larry and Luigi's team will battle it out to see who the loser is. Since both of you are teams of 3, and the producers couldn't think of anything good, we're having another luck challenge!

Luigi, Larry, Lemmy, Daisy, Toadette, Goomba: *groan*

Lakitu: Stop groaning! Sheesh!
Toadette: Do we REALLY have to do this?
Lakitu: Not if you don't want a million coins...
Toadette: Never mind, go on with the challenge.

There are 6 pinball teleportation machines in front of me. Each one of you picks one and steps inside of it. 5 of you will be teleported to level 2, which is just ahead, and 1 of you will be teleported here, to the start. Now, pick a machine!

Larry, picked machine 1, Toadette has 2, Luigi has 3, Goomba has 4, Daisy has 5, and Lemmy chose 6. Enter your machines!

*waits*

Lemmy is out!
Lemmy: DARN IT!!!!

Lakitu: Welcome to level 2! This time, only 3/5 of you will make it to level three. Choose!

Daisy chose 1, Larry got 2, Toadette has 3, Goomba has 4, and Luigi has 5.

Luigi, and.... Larry are out!

Luigi: ARGHHHHH!!
Larry: *sighs*

Daisy is left for team 2, and Toadette and Goomba are left for team 1! This time, only 1 of you will make it past. Choose!
*waits*
Toadette chose 1, Daisy chose 2, and Goomba chose 3! And the winner is...

Toadette!

Toadette: Awesome!
Goomba: At least we didn't lose!
Daisy: Luck, why do you hate me so...
Lemmy: GRRRR...
Lakitu: Luigi, Daisy and Lemmy are up for elimination! Take off!

On the plane:

Lakitu: *opens plane door* One of you will be dropping and plummeting out of this plane tonight, but who will it be? Peach and Shy Guy got 1st Place tonight, so.. *throws Mushrooms*

Shy Guy: *catches* Yum!
Peach: *catches* Another day on this competition!
Lakitu: Larry, Toadette and Goomba got 2nd. *throws Mushrooms*
Larry, Toadette, Goomba: *catches*

Lakitu: Here, is where the suspense happens.

It was a 5-2-1 vote. With 1 vote, Lemmy is safe.

Lemmy: *wipes sweat off forehead* Thank god!

Luigi and Daisy: *nervously stare at each other*

Lakitu: Only 1 bag of mushrooms is in my hand. It goes to...

Daisy!!!!
Readers: Stop your video now.
Daisy: Yes! *smile breaks in to sad face* But that means... Luigi! *gasps*
Luigi: Aww... So close! Eh, whatever, I didn't need the million coins anyway.
Peach: You better not steal anything from my castle!
Luigi: Don't worry, I won't. Besides, Mario misses me.
Lakitu: *throws Parachute at Luigi*
Luigi: *catches parachute* Bye *jumps* BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Lakitu: 7 remain, and soon there will be 6, on Total, Drama, Mushroom Tour!