Chapter 3

Dinah sat down with Lauren as Camila went up and grabbed food for the three of them. As soon as they began to eat, Corkscrew walked up to them.

"Have a good night, lass." he said to Lauren. "I could have shown ya a better time than this girl." Lauren quickly hid as much of herself behind Camila as possible. This man perhaps scared Lauren the most on the ship. Alejandro and Sinu may have brought her fate upon her, but there was just something unsavory about this man, and Dinah's mother's warning didn't help matters.

"She enjoyed what I had to give her." Camila spat back. "My wench likes how I fuck her, don't you." Lauren nodded. "See she likes it. She's not walking right, she liked it so much." Camila quickly kissed Lauren hard, showing Corkscrew her dominance.

Both Camila and Lauren had to suppress their moans at the kiss. Camila began to realize that maybe her parents and Dinah were right; maybe she did like this "wench." Lauren was surprised at how right this kiss felt. It was easy and she liked it. But, then Lauren scolded herself. 'I can't like this. It's wrong. These pirates must be brainwashing me.'

"That may be," Corkscrew responded, "but I'll have ya wench, the same way I had ya mother."

"What?" Camila's stomach dropped and she pulled her girl tightly into her.

"I fucked ya birth mother before she got knock up with ya. Ya could be my own daughter."

"You're lying," She demanded, feeling sick at the thought.

"Maybe," he answered as he walked away with a smirk.

Camila turned to Dinah, "Where's your mother?" She had to know the truth.

"She's charting the course for Tortuga, so probably in her room. Why?"

"Keep an eye on Lauren. I have to talk to her." And with that Camila put Lauren in Dinah's arms and head off to Demi's room.

"Mia," Lauren asked tentatively, "will she be okay?"

Dinah squeezed the girl and smiled gently. "I hope so. But see, you do like her. You care about her."

"I need her to protect me."

"No, you just need her."

Lauren just shook her head and started eating. She didn't want to think about what the blonde girl said because, deep inside, she's afraid that she might be right.

...

"Demi," Camila called, "you in here?"

"Yes, Stella. I'm here," Demi replied.

Camila quickly closed the door behind her. "Aunt Demi, can I talk to you about something?"

"I'm a little busy."

"It's about my birth mom." Demi stopped what she was doing and looked up at Camila.

"Shouldn't you speak to your parents about her? They knew her better than me."

"Bull," Camila spat. "You shared a room with her and Sara Mendes when you all were pregnant and just had kids. You spent a lot of time with her. And all I want to know is did Corkscrew rape her?"

"Why would you ask me that?" Demi demanded.

"Because he brought it up at breakfast. Did Corkscrew rape my mother? Could he be my father?" Camila was angry. She wanted her answers and Demi was playing games with her. This wasn't something she could just pussy-foot around like when Camila would ask if her parents were coming back during a long fight. This was serious and Camila needed to know.

Demi exhaled and allowed tears to fall from her eyes, "Yes."

Camila started cry, and Demi hugged her tight.