Chapter 4

Days passed and feelings grew. Camila kissed her "wench" passionately and possessively while outside with the pirates, but when they were alone they cuddled and kissed tenderly. Camila never pushed Lauren to do anything she didn't want to and Lauren never admitted to having feelings for Camila, even to herself. But, things did change between them. Lauren started to kiss Camila longer and she found herself liking it more and more. Not that it was ever difficult to kiss Camila, but she felt less obligated and more desire to do it.

Lauren found it weird that sex with Camila wasn't even awkward. Sure, the first time she didn't know what she was doing, but it was still an amazing and arousing experience. She couldn't believe that she had gotten wet from pleasuring the pirate, and she really couldn't believe that the pirate turned around and gave her an orgasm without taking her virginity.

Camila was surprisingly gentle and kind. Lauren's first thoughts about the girl were right. She was her savior. She might be the daughter of the people who killed her father and sold her and her family, but she was her angel. Lauren was protected from the other pirates, fed, and clothed all in exchange for nothing really. Lauren couldn't imagine how she had gotten so lucky.

But, Lauren was confused. She felt more and more desire to really be with the other girl. Maybe it was that she was afraid of some other, less gentle, pirate raping her, or maybe it's because she knew how much Camila enjoyed it when she had her fingers thrusting deep within the brunette, but Lauren knew that she wanted to lose her virginity to Camila. However, she didn't know how to bring this up to the girl without admitting that she may potentially like her. She couldn't have that. She wasn't allowed to be gay.

But, Camila was good about it all. She kept her safe even if it meant she was basically watched over 24/7 by Camila, Dinah, Demi, Sinu, Alejandro, or even Shawn. Camila introduced Lauren to Shawn a few days after she arrived on the ship. Though, the brunette pirate was nervous about letting her stay with Shawn, since he had bid on her back in at the wench auction, Camila knew he would take care of her if she set him straight.

"Shawn." Camila introduced. "This is my wench, Lauren. Lauren, this is Shawn." Shawn smiled and took Lauren's hand, kissing it. He then grabbed her and pulled her in to try to kiss her on the lips, but was stopped by a smack on the head.

"She's mine!" Camila practically growled. "Shawn. I'm not sharing her. Mine."

Shawn looked like he was going to push, but Camila quickly grabbed Lauren, held her close, and kissed her gently. "My girl, Mendes. I like her."

At that moment, Lauren caught herself. She almost said that she liked her too. Luckily, Shawn just nodded and promised to keep an eye out for her before the words could leave her lips. Lauren may not be allowed to be gay, but she was finding it harder and harder to fight it.

Finally, Lauren gave in one night. Camila was kissing her as they lay naked on the bed. Lauren quickly squeezed Camila's butt, pulling her closer to her. She felt Camila smirk against her lips.

"Someone's eager tonight." Camila flirted as she flipped Lauren onto her back, and placed kisses all along her front. Lauren moaned as Camila teased her nipples, massaged her breasts, and moved lower and lower until she reached her center. Lauren cried out at the contact, but quickly stopped the other girl.

"What's wrong?" Camila looked up, concerned. "We don't have to if you don't want to."

"I do." Lauren stated, firmly. "But not like that. I want you, Camila. I trust you. Take it."

Camila looked the other girl right in the eyes. "Are you sure this is what you want?"

"I don't want anyone else to take it." Lauren replied.