Chapter 5

When Camila left Lauren, she didn't know where to go at first. She first thought about heading to Dinah's room, but that would lead to a discussion with the blonde pirate that she didn't want to have after a fight with Lauren. Camila showed her ugly side and now probably blew every chance of keeping the woman she loved.

Fortunately, she ran into Shawn who was carrying several bottles of rum. "Good," Camila said to him, "just what I need."

"Hey now." Shawn replied. "What's the magic word?"

"I'll let you touch my breasts."

"Done deal." Shawn quickly poured some rum out for him and Camila. "So, you going to tell me what's bothering you?"

"Yelled at Mia, and had a big fight with Lauren."

"What about?"

"She ran into her mom in the marketplace. I went all Stella on her. Her mom convinced her that we brainwashed her or something. And Mia let it happen."

"So what happened?"

"I sent Mia away. Had a power trip with Lauren, and now I'm here."

"Wait!" Shawn stopped her. "So, you left Lauren alone in your room."

A look of fear and realization crossed Camila's face. "Shit." she said as she raced towards her room with Shawn quickly following.

...

Lauren sobbed face down on the bed. She wanted to believe that Stella and Camila were really two different people. She embarrassed Stella and Stella reacted in a way her Camila wouldn't. Because, yes, despite everything, and despite how mad she was at the brunette, Camila was still hers. Or maybe, rather, she was still Camila's.

Clara Jauregui really rattled Lauren today. Lauren fought so hard against admitting that she was gay, and now her mom justified that by saying the pirates brainwashed her. Hell, maybe they did. But, still the feelings for Camila remained. So, maybe Dinah was right. Maybe everything was real.

But, Lauren didn't have much more time to think about it, because she lost her train of thought when the door opened.

"Stella." Lauren called out quietly, not looking at the door.

"Not quit." a deep voice answered.

Lauren's breath caught and she felt her heart started hammering in her chest as she turned around to see Corkscrew standing at the foot of Camila's bed.

"She left you all alone," Corkscrew taunted, "in her private room, where anyone can just walk in. I thought she was supposed to protect you." Lauren slid as far away from Corkscrew on the bed as possible. "Come on, now. After a month of having sex with Stella, you want a man to show you what you're missing."

"No, please." Lauren pleaded.

"That's what they all say." Corkscrew grabbed Lauren and pulled her down to pin her on the bed. Lauren started to sob, gasping for air out of fear. Corkscrew just pulled up her shirt and smiled. Lauren could feel his fingers trace a line to her breasts and then he grabbed one, squeezing too hard. She whimpered from the discomfort.

"Stella, help." Lauren cried out softly. Her fear somehow made it impossible for her to scream.

"She can't help you now." Corkscrew told her.

"Yes, she can!" Camila growled as Shawn pulled Corkscrew off the green eyed girl. Camila kneed Corkscrew in the balls before climbing onto the bed and holding Lauren.

"Ouch, you little bitch." Corkscrew yelled. "Learned that trick from your fucking Aunt? Too bad it didn't save your mother from me. She didn't have the energy to kick me or fight me off after she gave birth to you, my bastard child."