Chapter 2

Things to look out for
Y/N- your name
S/N- sons name
D/N- daughters name

Your POV
Zane left the next few hours, I was going to pick up S/N and Dmitri from school, I hopped in my car and drove to Phoenix drop high. I step out the car and saw S/N and Dmitri, waving to.... Girls? They saw me, I waved to them as they came.

Y- so how's they first day back?
D- pretty good
S/N- yeah
Y- looks like we have charmers here
S/N- huh?
Y- I have seen, the girls look at you, interested in any of them?
D- nah
S/N- no
Y- come on let's get you two home

I opened the door of the car I saw D/N coming out the gates, I stared at her for a few seconds then a woman in brown hair and black highlights came and hugged her. I looked down and a gust of soft wind came and I went in the car, I stared the car and gave a loud sigh.

S/N- mum what's wrong?
Y- it's.... Just D/N
D- don't need to tell us, S/N told me
Y- um.... Hey, you guys want to go somewhere before we go to Mystreet?
S/N- how about the park?
Y- alright

At the park

Y- you kids go and have fun, I will just sit at the benches
D- okay, come on S/N get the basketball!
S/N- alright!

I sat at the benches that were near the basketball court, I smiled at them, and felt a ring in my phone I pulled out my phone.

( N- Nicole / Y- You )
Nic: ( hey where are you? )
Y: ( we are the park, sorry to worry you )
Nic: ( that's fine )

I put my phone back, and looked at the boys who had a girl talking to them, then they came to me.

Y- who was that?
D- oh her, yeah, she is a girl we know at school
Y- oh okay, well we have to go, Dmitri's mum is waiting

We got back in the car and drove back to Mystreet.

At Mystreet

N- hey Y/N, thank you so much for dropping him off!
Y- my pleasure
N- * sigh * I have no idea what we have done without you here
Y- hey, just go back and enjoy the rest of the day!

I walked back to my house, I saw a letter in the mailbox I took it out and looked at the notice, it was meant for me and then I opened the door and S/N dropped his bag down near the door angrily. I looked at him in shock, I picked up his bag and followed him to his room.

Y- hey, did something napping at school?
S/N- no just stress
Y- about what?
S/N- it's nothing much
Y- if you don't want to talk about it, it's fine. Hey do you want pizza for dinner?
S/N- sure

Sorry if you don't like pizza.

I heard the doorbell rang I thought it would be the Reese, but it was Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii~chan.

Y- hey! What can I do for you?
Ap- is D/N home?
Y- um.......
K- it's because she........ Began to smoke
Y- wait, when did you hear this?!
Ka- we heard Dmitri~kun and Nicole~chan talked about it, when we were at their house
Y- D/N........ Smoking.......... What is Travis....... Doing?!?
Ap- we're so sorry
Y- I just need time

I closed the door, I felt my body weakening like the time I got kicked out of my own house when I was five.

~flashback~
M/N- that's it Y/N you cause to much trouble GET OUT
Y- wait! I didn't do anything
F/N- we regret having her having another sister
~flashback end~

I regret writing that

I fell on my knees, bunching my hair in one hand, my other hand making a fist on the floor. Then the door beg rang again I opened it and Reese came worth the pizza. I thank him and paid him and S/N and I had dinner.

I sat on the couch and hugged my knees.

S/N- mum?
Y- * stands up quickly * huh?! Oh I'm here
S/N- are you alright?
Y- why didn't you tell me?
S/N- tell you what?
Y- when D/N started smoking
S/N- it wasn't my fault, I told her not to, but she would make fun of me
Y- it's alright, just shocking, now let's get you tucked in
S/N- I'm not a baby anymore
Y- but you're my baby

We walked to a door, it had posters randomly on the door and some place it has S/N on it, I opened the door and found his room clean.

Y- goodnight
S/N- night

I closed the door, I walked to the kitchen and found the letter from earlier, I slowly grab it I teared the top..... It was a divorce paper, I dropped the paper my hands standing in place, my soul feeling nothing I walked back to S/N room, I opened his door and saw him tuck in and slowly falling asleep. I walked to the next door and felt tears run down my eyes, I felt the black detailing as it lead to D/N room it had her name and black detailing coming out, I opened her door I have never seen her room cause she likes staying alone.
( fun fact: I do this all the time )

I went inside the dark and cold room, I turned on the lights her room was like beach theme her bed was the cover of the water and sand, near her desk she has beach decorated frames with photos with friends. And above on her roof she has a butterfly mobile the clouds match the whole room.

I walked out of her room and walked to my own room I walked into my bed feeling a big space beside me, I face the way Travis side he sleeps in, I stared at the spot for five minutes as my eyes fell slowly and darkness covers my world.

No you are not dead......

If you haven't read the A/N please do.
So what do you guys think?
Boring
Mean
Should I continue or should I stop?

Author~chan out