A/N Important

Dear readers,

I have two things to tell you...... My writing schedule has changed, I will tell you the reason why.

But second I have a new book that's out, sometimes I don't feel like I'm in the world so it is called " depression " know I can tell you I'm not being mean to those people who have it sometimes well I don't go through it all the time, but I would want to show the people who would laugh or make fun of those people. To show what really goes on, so to the first news I have.

My dad was being mean and was gonna out me in singing classes, that's not what I want so he got upset and doesn't want me to go on iPad for weekdays only weekends if I did disagree with theta he would take my iPad away or put me into singing classes.

I got to tell you that's what not makes you happy take it from me as he was telling me I was actually discouraging myself not to be in the world, but my dad would always be like that. I didn't want to cry but I only shredded two tears, I feel like I would make fun if I cry so I try not to. He would usually do that and he would use words that would discourage me to be in the world as well.

I need this out of my head, but thank you for understanding that I will wrote more than I use to to make it up for the other day. Thank you for reading.

Author~chan out