Story time

Hey guys it's me Diana and today I was looking through one of my old stories I would write in notes. Then I had the courage to share it with you guys, it is because it was badly edited and made no sense. But that was in grade 5, so I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave any comments of how much of a bad author I was. Hehe, ENJOY!

If your assign this sorry was about my school camp in year 5..... 😪.
WARNING: really bad edited and makes no sense in this bad story heh.

Chapter one
She was with her friends and listening to the teacher and the teacher said that we are having camp in six days 😀 and the bell went to go home 😩 but the best of her school days is seeing her crush who usually walks past her cousin house 😍.

Chapter two
It was the day of camp and she was early at school and her friends have not arrived yet 😓 so she was talking to people who are friends with and when her friends arrived she was in relief 😗 and her crush arrived after her friends and one of her friends tap her on the shoulder and she shook her head 😔.

Chapter three
They went on the bus sitting next to her first friend and the other sat with a girl who she met last year 😅. They went to a stop and her second best other friend said that her crush is in her group and she blushed 😳 and they all went to play.

Chapter four
When they arrived at the camp everyone sat on chairs and the staff introduced themselves and the called the cabin people lucky we had the new cabins 😗 she was with her friends and with second best two others friends and with four other people. They only have 10mins to make their beds and come down again and they were kinds
A steep and you fell like falling 😦.

Chapter five
When they went down they called at the groups and crush was in her group and her friends looked at her and she blushed again 😳 because most of her classmates call her a stalker 😈 because see mostly know everything about him and they went to their first activity. She was thinking about her crush 😍 and a girl ask her if she is excited for camp and she said a big YES 😃 and went up a hill and there was a rope high up and mud at the bottom and we had to swing across. Her crush went first and a girl went second and she went fourth 😑 and it was so short 😕.

Chapter six
On the second activity was the flying fox which was the best 😆 and she waited for two  minutes and someone handed the harnesses. When she got up she was really nervous because it was really high 😖😨 and in three...two...one and she went off and she saw the view and it was amazing 😆 and she hit the ground and bottom hit tam bark and she handed the harnesses to someone else.

Chapter seven 
It was her second turn and her crush walked up and she went in the back of the line and he came he said thank you because there was a big gap between and he said to me without asking l make you a deal if l spend ten times you owe me and she said alright 😒 and he lost he's own deal and he scoffed 😥 and we went back to the cabin and six girls went in the shower and l didn't get to go and just ran to diner 😡.

Chapter eight
When we finish diner we went to the wreck room for the talent quest well l didn't enter 😙. When we finish talent quest we went to our cabins and change to our pj's and brought out sleeping bags and pillows to the wreck room to watch a movie 😄. After the movie we went back and went to sleep ☺️😴.

Chapter nine
Second day we all woke early and we quickly got changed and went Down stairs for breakfast and l was still tried 😞. After breakfast we went back to the cabins and got changed and a teacher pop in and ask if anyone wanted to jog around the block and two girls went and the rest started to change. We all went down stairs to sit where we sit down and every one from jogging came back and the staff came after and teacher were nice and ready to go the activity 😌.

Chapter ten
We flew off to our first activity which was the mud run and we got really muddy and we went to the mud pit and only her crush and a another boy went on the rope to pull across and trying to avoid the mud in the bottom and her crush ask anyone if he wanted to high five and she wanted to do it and they high fight and she felt like melting 😍 😌 and they went back to the cabins and they went to her crush's cabins with another boy and he told them that they the old cabins and she felt sorry and he said don't worry we have a nice view and she was so jealous that she doesn't have a nice view at her cabin 😟 and went to get a snack and went back to their second activity.

Chapter eleven
They went to canoeing as their second activity 😀 and she was excited and they went to their groups but the stuff had to choose the groups 😕 😓 😨 😥 😪 one time my family friend and two random boys fell in and she ask if l had a towel and l handed her my towel and she was really upset. It was hard work then fun then we played some games and we got tagged twice 😠 😒 and we went to the surface and we went back to home base.

Chapter twelve
We went back for lunch and the last time l have lunch l had the longest sandwich ever and what happen l had the biggest roll than everyone else 😰😔😪. We went back for activity and we went to the low ropes and l had my family friend with me to help me if l wobble and l wobble a lot 😱😓😨😔. And we had to go back to home base to get ready for raft building and it begin to rain we had to quickly make our raft. When we were done she went on it but not her crush and we fell while we were on it and her whole legs were shaking 😨😰 and She ran to the surface. We had to walk up the hill to put he gear away and her crush couldn't fell his hands while he was taking his gear off and she went up to help him but my hands were to sore 😭to take it off so the staff did it and when we went out of the shed he told me to hold his bag and she filled with excitement 😍😱😶 when we went back She went to showed again because she smell 😔 and my roommate was in the bathroom and a boy pop in our room and he ask if the girl in the bathroom and when she pop her head out he ask if he wanted to go out to dinner and all of us started laughing and ohing 😂😂😂😂😮😮. We went down to diner and we had the best diner it was lasagna!! 😍😍. After we had a competition on who will make the best convention and her crush was being stupid and yelling in a plastic cup and we started making something random.

Chapter thirteen
When we made the random convention we had to present it and our group was super scared 😶 because we had know idea what to call it when it was our turn her crush said leave it to me and he's best friend went with him and they went up and said it's called the ' the something ' 😪 and someone ask how much and he said in a funny accent $3.50 and everyone laughed 😂😆 and they both went back. Lucky we came second 😄😅 and we were about to go on a night walk but it was raining so we just had fun by playing board games talking and dress up we were why crazy with the dress up 😆😆😆 and it was time for bed 😐😠. That night she couldn't sleep she stayed up for two hours and her eyes began to close.

Chapter fourteen
It was the last day and she was the second last to wake up and they have to quickly had to change and go downstairs and eat breakfast. When we went to get up we only had 15mins to pack our stuff neatly and take our luggages downstairs and again to our next activity. Our next activity was to find the letters in the forest but we gave up on that and we did the low ropes because we didn't finish them. Went we finish the low ropes we went to do archery which was the best activity there was. But then She regret it the bow sting was so hard to pull and aiming was hard and She didn't get the score like She wanted it to be. At the end my crush took photos around the camp and someone ask if they can take a photo but he said there was no more space so he ask me ☺️ but sadly 😪 it had no space which was aright 😫😅.

Chapter fifteen
it was lunch time and we has sandwich sand every lunch She never finish her lunch
😨😩😪and She ate half of it 😓. It was the time to say goodbye to the camp before that we had some speeches and presents 😊 and it was time to get to the bus
😓😢😨😰😱😭😥😪😔😞😣😧 She was really sad because it was the best camp of all time but who knows She might come back She said to myself and maybe had more time being with her crush 😊☺️.

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!
😀😁😂😃😄👿😈😇😆😅😉😊☺️😋😌😑😐😏😎😍😒😓😔😕😖😛😚😙😘😗😜😝😞😟😠😥😤😣😢😡😦😧😨😩😪😯😮😭😬😫😰😱😲😳😴😵😶😷