A/N Important

4/03/17
Dear readers,
Guys thank you for reading this really cringe level book. Thank you for all the support you guys give me, this is why author finish their books and love doing it to.

But a few things I want to give out.

Guys please and go read me other books, I would love seeing more of you and maybe chat in the books. To help raise the reads on each book, I'm not forcing you to but it will be a good chance to chat to me, I don't know if I ever said in this book but when a book is complete I don't read the comments on the book, to remained myself with all the cringe.

Guys please and follow both of my accounts. But you all have done enough giving more than 1k followers I couldn't ask for enough, it makes me pleased that my books are enjoyable to read. I'll keep on trying to make my other books good as this one.

The last thing is something that I hate because of my account. If your ever going to message me privately or write on the conversations, I can't reply, because the email on the account wasn't an actual email. Before when wattpad started getting updates, I was able to put a random email and it was allowed, but know it would not allow me to message, or reply to any of your messages or request or any message.
If you ever see a reply from an account DMCDCPFUDOR that means I've seen your comment and replied to it.

The reason why this A/N was written now was because I've been getting less reads on my other books, I'm worried if my books are getting more boring then these books, I'm not trying to write this to get sympathy, but just pointing it out.

Guys I love you all, giving my all your support and your best sense of humour, seeing your comments make me very happy and give me the giggles sometimes. I wouldn't know I would make it this far but it was all because you you guys.
Thank you very much.

Make sure you check out my other books, I would appreciate it.
Author~chan out