Chapter 36

Things to look out for
Y/N- your name
S/N- sons name
D/N- daughters name
F/C/F- favourite cupcake flavour

Few weeks later

Your POV
I was visiting S/N again I haven't told anyone that I did that for the past couple of weeks, I walked on the grassy land of the graveyard I had a flower crown made out of different flowers, I walked to the grave that had S/N on it.

Here lies
S/N L/N
May peace be with him

I lightly smiles and sat on the dirt.
( your wearing shorts and a sweater )

Y- hey it's mommy again, how's you time in heaven is it nice there, I hope I can see you again.
Well I met you uncle he wanted to met you in person and not from pictures, and D/N as well.
Well I had a great birthday but it would have been better if you were there, sometimes I wish that time would stop for a minute, and come from back and seeing what mistake I made to make Travis leave me, I feel so incomplete without him. What did I do wrong was it something I said or did he just hate me cause I don't love him enough, I really want to know but I just can't.
I really really miss you, I wish I was in your place instead of you killing yourself, I am so sorry for putting you through this the hard way I really wanted you to have a normal life like other kids do, I really wanted you to feel prou d of having me as a parent.

Tears stared coming down my eyes.

Aphmau's POV

A- do you know where Y/N goes she's mostly goes out a lot
K- don't know but I do question about it
KC- maybe somewhere she loves the most
A- could be, but I don't think so
K- yeah I don't think she would go to the park every once a week
KC- then Kawaii~chan doesn't know then

Your POV
I put the flower crown on the grave the wind softly hitting my back.

Y- only if mommy was there

I stood up and walk my hair flying behind me, I looked back and smiled. As I walked I saw some flowers fly and a small dandelion on the ground I picked it up, I thought for a minute, then I closed my eyes and wish for one big thing.

Turns things back to normal....

I opened my eyes and blew on it the small things that look like tiny dandelions flew into the sky and was blown by the wind and some of then fall into the ground. I dropped the stem into the gras and walked out.

Back at mystreet

I laid on my bed and looking in the ceiling, thinking. Then my stomach started to growl.
I'm guessing I'm hungry but what I am I going to eat?
I walked into my kitchen and found something on the table, something covered it and a small white note sticked into it.
I ripped it off and opened the letter.

To: Y/N
Hey I though you would like cupcakes, their your favourite.
Hey I wanted to ask you, where have you been going the past few weeks?
I know I shouldn't be going in people's business but I'm just really worried about you.
That's if you want I won't force you to do that, but it doesn't just worry me it worries everyone.
So please just tell me where have you been going for the past few weeks.
And again enjoy the cupcakes!
From: Zane

I smiles at the note and pulled the cloth from the cover cupcakes there were iced with F/C/F and topped with.
( I don't know, cherry, strawberry, anything )
I took a sniff and it filled my nostrils, I grabbed one and took a bite. The flavour hit my mouth making it taste amazing. I groan in goodness. I sat on the couch finishing my cupcakes, when I did I got up again.
Hm... Haven't been gone to the mall for long maybe I can sing again.
So I put on a jacket and walked down the street.

When you get there.

The space where I would sit was clear, I sat on it and turning my phone on a song.

I waited for you today,
But you didn't show,
No, no, no
I need you today
So where did you go?
You told me to call
Said you'd be there
And though I haven't seen you
Are you still here?

[chorus]
I cried out with no replay
No I can't feel you by my side
So I'll hold ought to what I know
You're here and I'm never alone

And though I cannot see you
And I can't explain why
Such a deep, deep reassurance
You've placed in my life

We cannot separate
Cause you're a part of me 
Me thought your invisible
I'll trust the unseen

[chorus]
I cried out with no replay
And I can't feel you by my side
So I'll hold ought to what I know
You're here and I'm never alone

We cannot separate
Cause you're a part of me 
Me thought your invisible
I'll trust he unseen

[chorus]
I cried out with no replay
And I can't feel you by my side
So I'll hold ought to what I know
You're here and I'm never alone

Everyone gave a applause, I smiled at them and started to going back to what they were doing. I saw some Monday place next to me I grabbed it and counted it it wasn't that much but it still matters. I started walking back the the sun setting to make a beautiful orange, light pink sky, I watched as a star started to appear.

They said if you wish on the first star it will come true, but that is its true.......

Sorry if I missed a day of posting, I had to get a lot of work done since it's almost time for me to go to high school, there will be a new chapter soon.
Author~chan out