Chapter 38

Things to look out for
Y/N- your name
S/N- sons name
D/N- daughters name

Your POV

Y- why did you say that?
Aa- because I kinda lived like you, well shorta
Y- what do you mean

He looked to the ground and he started talking serious.

Aa- when I was little, people cared for me actually, until I grew up my family started to ignore me. I was never happ y ever since, I knew that I wouldn't trust anyone, until I met Aph she was the sweetest person you could ever be friends with, I felt like I was alive again people noticed me and I started to feel happy. But then things started to change, she started to ignore me like when I was younger that was the reason why I slapped her, for no reason I feel like a bad guy again I didn't mean to now people are started to ignore me and know I feel dead, but my hope are up because of you, your the only person that sees me right now, that is why I'm best friends with you.

There were small tears in his eye, which made me soften up a bit.

Y- A-Aaron
Aa- sorry I just needed to loosen up a bit by telling you that
Y- I'm glad you trust me, I can't even trust anyone besides you and everyone else, people would betray me like Gene when I was in high school I can't believe I even trusted him, that was dumb of me
Aa- Y/N it's not only your not trusting the right people it's their fault they did that, not because of you
Y- I guess so

He gave my body a tight squeeze. I closed my eyes shut as tears started to fall down my face.

Everyone, Travis, S/N, D/N, mum and dad..................... Who do I trust?

Y- I need to go somewhere
Aa- understandable

I opened the door and he walked out I walked into my car and drove off.

Aaron's POV
I decided to follow her cause I know everybody asks where she goes most of her day I follow her car in my motorbike.
( if you remember in the last book )
I put on my helmet and jumped on my bike and rode off.
As we made a stopped I hid behind a tree.
Why are we at the cemetery?
I followed her without her noticing me, she made a stop at a grave.
Oh it's S/N grave, so that's why she leaves a lot, to come and clear her mind.
My thinking stopped as she started talking. But to gain proof I decided to record it.

Y- hey S/N seeing you again, I have a question to ask, who do you trust? Do you trust me? Travis? D/N? Dmitri? Anyone? Well I not sure who I trust.

Small tear started to build in my eyes as she continued.

Y- who ever I trusted when I was younger always betrayed me, I'm not sure I'm supposed to live longer, I'm not sure if things were meant for me, I'm scared of things stay this way, S/N what do I do, wait till something happens, what?! What do I have to do to make things better

She started sobbing and her tears started to fall on the ground, my tress even hit the ground, she fell on her knees.

Y- I need you here S/N I can't live without you, your the only person I can talk to now, I have no one else here, not Travis not D/N or even Aaron nothing is going to make me happy here, I feel like no one wanted me here, or even wanted me happy, how do I make myself happy......................... How? People say nothing is there to fear but there is, I don't want to be alone anymore, I want life to be normal, I'm not sure if my heart can stay this way, S/N............ WHY!?

I stopped recording as Sh say on the ground crying on arm, supporting her weight and another wiped the tears in her eyes.

Y- I always have to fake smile, laugh, bring tears of joy, happy being here, maybe I'm just a fat joke, a big mistake I want to live happily but how can I do that, I hope I made you happy though, I never wanted you to end your life I wanted to see you grow and make your own family, but how can I see it if I'm like this

I walked away wiping my tears.
Why would she want to feel this way, why did things end for her like this. She always a true friend and she's hiding her feelings... Why?
I stopped my walked and texted to a person.....Aphmau
I type on my phone.

Look I know you hate me but I wanted to send you this, it answers you question.....
And I added the video and sent it to her, plus I also sent it to Zane.

Aphmau's POV
I got a ting from my phone I picked it up....... Aaron
I just went to his text and saw a video he sent and read the text message.
Will this actually answer my question how does he know about it?
When I watched it tears started to fill my vision.

Zane's POV
I text went to my phone I check it out and saw the text and the video that was attached to it.
Y/N? Why is she in the video?
I decided to click it, while watching it my body softened.

???- Zane?

I turned around and saw Y/N I ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her.

Z- why didn't you tell me that you felt this way?
Y- how did you know?
Z- there's not need for me to tell you

She started to sobbed on my clothes I rubbed her back, I pulled down my mask and kissed her head.

Why feel this way Y/N?

I was literally tearing up in this chapter, OMI! * grabs a tissue and wipes tear * anyway I read you comments on the A/N I posted and you guy wanted me to continue the book here, the reason why I wrote that is because I'm worried about this account since I forgot the password to this.

Anyway I need your opinion is this picture okay?

What do you thing of it?
Author~chan out