Chapter 44

Things to look out for
Y/N- your name

Your POV

Y- ZANE! Can you get my phone?
Z- WHY ARE WOMAN SO DEMANDING?!
Y- ZANE! Can you sing a song
Z- WHY WOULD I DO THAT?!
Y- ZANE! Can I have a blanket
Z- STOP ASKIGN FOR THINGS!
Y- ZANE! Can you be more quiet no need to yell
Z- Grr! Yes Y/N I'm getting your stuff unless you zipping your lips
Y- THANKS!

Zane's POV
Right now I'm pretty stress up with Y/N demands like how much does she ask for? I walked out the door and walked to her house I opened new her door and grabbed her phone on the Ta Le I closed the door when I went outside and walked out, when I got inside the house I saw Y/N passed out on the floor and curled like a cat near the couch, I sighed as I carried her to the couch and turned on the remote heater.

I went back to the kitchen and finishing the cupcakes I was making then I out a strawberry on top, as I finished all of them I had a taste of one, the flavours just exploded in your mouth, I gave I sigh of goodness.

I walked to her counter and grabbed her phone.
Maybe if I look through here it might give me the reason for Travis...
But then she had a passcode.
Irene!
I sighed and typed in her birthdate.
Wrong
I typed in Travis birthdate.
What? It's wrong
Then I put down my birthdate
What it worked

Then it opened to her home page where it's me and Y/N. I started at the photo for a few minutes then I was looking through her phone I just went to notes and look for anything, I did find something weird.

( this is what's been in my mind for a long time )

I really wanted this out of my chest I haven't told anyone, nit even my closet bestie Zane, I feel bad for not telling him. Well the big secret is hat someone on mystreet is my sister, well not my full sister just one from another mother. My history has been a bit messed up, I don't even think about it not even Zayn but he's pretty good at hiding it. Would she ever notice me, even for how many years she still doesn't know, like I never knew she would forget, was I really a bother to her, I never did anything wrong in our past.

Is it because I was a bad younger sister, was it because she never wanted me alive or was it because she never wanted me to be a part of her family, I always wanted to have that feeling but I never had it as a small kid, I always try to forget about it but I can't, I always felt lost when I think about it.

But know she change she isn't as mean it because she doesn't remember me, I mean like she kicked me out of the house before.

I would always ask myself what life meant, or happiness and love. Would I even get it, I already lost S/N int he process and during that I actually felt happiness for once, but it all changed again when Travis took a misunderstanding, but I don't really know what I did wrong, was I a bad wife, did I never love him enough, I really want to know the reason why. Was it because he never wanted a wife like me......

My heart soften cause the words felt so real even if it is on phone, I heard a groan from the couch. I got out of
Y/N phone and place it on the table, I walked to her.

Y- ZANE! * sneeze * did you get me phone?
Z- yeah I did
Y- hey why aren't you yelling?
Z- why?
Y- cause it's funny when you yell, you have calm
Z- * goes red * of course I have calm Y/N
Y- can you bring me my phone ASAP
Z- fine

I walked back to the kitchen and saw someone out the window talking to Dante, he was wearing a black hoodie and that's what I saw. I squinted my eyes and went back to Y/N, I grab the phone and walked back to the living room, Y/N was sitting on the couch putting on MLH on. She looked at me and smiled.

Y- thanks
Z- so when your next concert
Y- actually next month, why?
Z- no reason
Y- * smirks * you can't hide from me Zane
Z- w-hat d-do you mean?!
Y- I know I you go to my concerts sometimes
Z- and why would I do that?!
Y- you the only person that wore black that night
Z- * looks away * no!
Y- aw, my best fwiend can't deny it sow sad!
Z- shut up Y/N
Y- hey!
Z- be great full that I was bothered to get you phone
Y- * sticks out tongue * * sneeze *
Z- cover your month
Y- what if I don't want to?
Z- then get out
Y- you don't mean it do you
Z- of course not, your the only closest friend I have
Y- aw Zane!

She jumped out the couch and gave me a hug, the heat in her made me warm she dug her head on my shoulder and tighten her arms around me. I slowly started hugging back as like she was something I wouldn't want to lose, I felt her sneeze which made my close my eyes shut and gave an annoyed sigh.

 I slowly started hugging back as like she was something I wouldn't want to lose, I felt her sneeze which made my close my eyes shut and gave an annoyed sigh

Z- you know what let's watch MLH for a little while and I'll bring cupcakes .
Y- that's a great idea, oh and sorry about sneezing on you hehe
Z- yeah save them for later.....
Y- hey Zane?
Z- yeah?
Y- what would happen if I was gone
Z- d-don't say that
Y- I'm only joking
Z- never say that again you hear
Y- I lowve you Zane, you the bestest friend
Z- * mumbles *

Who was that?

I guess you would know who it is