one

Jin sighed as he walked towards Jungkook's dressing room, Where they usually choose their outfits and have the stylist noonas help them out when choosing and they also do their makeup and hair here.

As he got infront of the black colored door, Jin slowly peeked inside the room first before entering.

"You've done my makeup all wrong, noona. When will you do your job right?" Jin frowned as he saw Jungkook who had his arms crossed infront of the vanity table, which was also painted in red, since it was his favorite color.

"I'm so sorry, Jungkook-ah, do you want me to re-do it?" The petite stylist noona asked as he held up a makeup brush and the eyeshadow palette in her hands and Jungkook turned himself around in the chair to face the stylist noona.

"No thanks, but you have to do your job properly." Jungkook had his eyebrows furrowed "And you shouldn't call me like that as if we're close." The stylist looked like she was about to cry at the harsh tone, and that's when Jin decided he should step in as he walked towards where the two were.

"Jungkook-ah, She did a great job,you should thank her for a good job." Jin tried to reason out with the 16-year old, and patting the stylist who looked like she was already tearing up on the back.

"It has to be perfect, It's her job. Do you want me to go out and see our fans looking like this?" Jungkook stood up and huffed, leaving Jin, and the crying stylist alone in the dressing room.

Jin smiled at the stylist, going over to his vanity table as he was the one next to have his makeup. "I'm sorry about our maknae." The girl wiped her tears with the black half apron she had that was tied on her waist as she unziped the black belt bag she had and took out a new brush for Jin.

"He was really mean. was Jungkook-ssi ever like that before?" The stylist asked as she looked at the palettes on the vanity table, trying to decide on things before she started.

"I honestly don't know what's up with him, I know he wasn't like this before, please have patience with him and a lot of understanding, yeah?" Jin smiled as the stylist nooded towards him.

Jin sighed and stood still, as the stylist was starting to put on makeup on his face, He started to think about their maknae's behavior.

Jin was the eldest in the group of 7, He was 5 years older than the youngest, But he did notice a drastic change in behavior over the years, But he decided to brush it off as having a bad day.

But just how many bad days were there?

"Jungkook-ah, You're next to record!" Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok stood by their small recording studio, Namjoon was actually managing the recording and Yoongi was there to help Hoseok with the beats of another song.

They didn't really have a big recording studio for each of the members, nor did the company have alot of places where they could make music in, so they had to make amends with what's available. It was worse back then, but now they're starting to gain more attention from fans, thus they're trying to do what they can even with the limited resources that they have.

Jungkook was still pissed that his makeup wasn't to his liking from earlier and he had his arms crossed as he was sitting in the cramped room with his hyungs. He headed over in this room after the dressing room, but it only irked the younger more when he entered the studio and found that it was a mess.

Beer cans were seen in one corner of the room, Namjoon's favorite chips that didn't have anymore chips inside, cups of coffee that had spilled a bit onto the floor by Yoongi's side. It just made Jungkook roll his eyes.