six

/kinda angsty/

third person

The clock struck six, and Jin was the first one to wake up.

He slept early last night and it was his habit of being the ones who woke up early.

He looked at the digital clock on his bedside that it was six am.

'Time to make breakfast' he stretched and sighed.

"H-Hyung. What time is it?" Hoseok, from the top bunk asked.

"Six am Hobi. Can you help me make breakfast?" Jin asked his fellow member who always wakes up early.

"Sure, maybe 5 more minutes." Hoseok said as he took out his phone.

Jin chuckled and stood up, wearing his pink fluffy slippers as he went outside his and Hoseok's room.

He went down and went into the kitchen and thought what should he make for breakfast.

They had dance practice today so he thought of making Bacon and Eggs with fried rice and French Toast.

He also started making coffee for each of the members. Jimin,Hoseok and Taehyung liked theirs really sweet, Yoongi and Namjoon prefers black and meanwhile, The maknae and him just preferred theirs to be just right.

He was about to crack the first egg on the pan when suddenly he heard Hoseok scream from upstairs.

His worry grew and he turned the stove off and ran upstairs to find Hoseok sitting down on the floor as the bathroom door was open.

He sighed and asked "Did you see another spider again Hoseok?" Jin asked as he approached the bathroom.

His eyes widened as he saw their maknae, Jungkook who was sleeping or probably who passed out cold on the tiled bathroom floor.

He had a pillow leaning against the sink and he had this very thin white blanket draped over him.

"Just what is he thinking?!" Jin cursed aloud, startling Hoseok who was just standing up.

"Hobi, can you please carry him to our room, set him down on my bed and cover him with a thicker blanket. This is probably Taehyung and Jimin's fault." Hoseok only nodded as he picked up Jungkook, leaving the pillow and blanket behind in the bathroom.

"What's happening?" A half-asleep Yoongi asked as he peeked his head to look.

"Just help me with Breakfast." Jin said as he dragged Yoongi to the kitchen.

"Can I help too?" He saw Namjoon who had his Ryan plushie in his arms.

Maybe Yoongi woke him up too or Hoseok's scream woke both of them up.

"No. Go back to sleep Namjoon." Jin said and Namjoon huffed as he went back into his room.

Taehyung's pov

I stirred in my sleep, hearing a loud scream.

I went down from my bunk and saw Jimin, who was still asleep while cuddling his pillow close to his chest.

I wasn't usually the one who woke up early but I was alarmed by the scream.

I knocked into Jin and Hoseok's room and opened it and saw a sight that greatly surprised me.

Hoseok-hyung's face was only inches from Jungkook's face.

I widened my eyes as Hoseok-hyung was startled at my entrance.