eleven

Read author's note at the end.

*trigger warning

Jungkook

I walked around my room, trying my best to sleep. These past few days Kookie hasen't been sleeping alot. Maybe an hour or two. Three hours would be the maximum time.

I thought of locking myself in my room forever, maybe be like Sleeping beauty and sleep for years in my room. Locked up.

Maybe they won't notice.

Maybe they won't care.

Kookie doesn't want to go back to that place. But maybe Kookie needs to. Kookie is crazy as they said. They always remind Kookie that he's sick. Crazy and pathetic. It hurts Kookie's feelings when they say that.

But Kookie needs to get better. Even if Dr Jae is a big meanie that forces Kookie things he doesn't want to do sometimes.
I laid down on my bed once again and stared at the things in my room.

Kookie drew alot again. Red has always been Kookie's favorite color. It gives life to pictures and drawings.

I giggled. Silly Kookie.. They will confiscate the things Kookie uses to draw if they find out.

Hoseok

I was in the kitchen,waiting for the coffee maker to finish my coffee and while I was doing that I couldn't help but to think....
I was thinking about alot of things
Especially at what happened last time.

I felt so betrayed with what his doctor said, but I believe that Jungkookie will get better. I hope so. Afterall, there is a rainbow after a storm.

Jungkook has been going with his sessions for about a month by now.

One time, maybe a week ago, Jungkook kept crying. He wailed about something that hurt alot. He was shaking and he couldn't moce properly. We all thought that he fell down a set of stairs or something.

He kept crying until evening. We even called his therapist to ask what was going on. He just replied that Jungkook's just acting up again.

I was feeling a little odd today with Jungkook. He keeps bumping into things and he's been acting strange.

Sometimes he suddenly jumps up and sings a random song, sometimes he does try to hug Yoongi, which angered him.

"Hyung? Can we play with your ps4 later? Kookie wants continue the game we played the other day!" I peeked my head to where Jungkook was, he was in the living room and what I saw just made my stomach drop.

In Jungkook's hands, was the stuffed doll of Taehyung, he was giggling while trying to speak with it.

"You know hyung, Kookie had a dream. You guys hated me. You don't hate Kookie right?" Jungkook looked... broken.

Was he faking it?

I felt like I was going to collapse any second seeing that scene.

"Oh hyung, let's go outside. Maybe Jiminie hyung is there." I heard Jungkook stand up and leave, he went outside.

I widened my eyes as I dashed through the front door, seeing Jungkook in the middle of the street.

"Jungkook! Get back inside right now!" I shouted at him and he smiled and waved at me. He skipped towards me and I sighed as I dragged him inside.

Doesnt he know it was fucking dangerous?

"Stay in the dorm. Don't go out like that." I scolded and I saw that he pouted like a child,