seven

Seven.

Whenever I hear the number seven, I instantly think of Bangtan.

Bangtan Sonyeondan.

Seven Members.

Kim Namjoon.

Kim Seokjin.

Min Yoongi.

Jung Hoseok.

Park Jimin.

Kim Taehyung.

Jeon Jungkook.

Bts.

What would it be like if Bts only had 6?

"Jungkook! Time to get up!" I sighed as I heard Jin-hyung who was yelling from our new dining room.

"Breakfast is ready, Jungkook-ah." Hobi hyung told me as he walked past me and I came into the dining room and saw Jin hyung setting out my meal.

I smiled as I happily took a seat.

Taehyung was leaning against the fridge as he was on his phone, probably playing a game.

I was waiting for the others to come and eat until I asked Jin hyung.

"Hyung? Where are the others? Aren't we going to eat together?" I asked and Jin hyung shook his head.

"Well actually Kookie, we ate already. You're such a heavy sleeper we didn't want to bother you." Jin hyung said as he finished piling all of the plates in the sink.

I suddenly lost my appetite.

"Oh. Thank you for setting up my meal." I thanked him as I picked up my chopsticks and started eating.

"Ugh Hyung do I still need to wash the dishes? I want to play Overwatch." Taehyung whined and Jin sighed.

"Yes you do. Now wait for Jungkook to finish and wash the dishes." Jin hyung said as he flicked Taehyung's forehead which was kind of funny.

Jin hyung left and I could hear him go upstairs.

"Hey." Taehyung sat down beside me and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What is it hyu-"

"Can you like- wash the dishes for me again? I mean, you're the one who's still eating. And yeah. Can you?" Taehyung smiled at me and I looked down.

"I-It's okay. It's my fault for being late anyways." Taehyung laughed and stood up.

He ruffled my hair as he ran back upstairs. Leaving me alone in the dining room.

I tried to remember the times when we always ate together.

But hey, I never really helped much with the dishes because I was too spoiled.

I still am.

I didn't really finish breakfast, seeming to lose my appetite once again. I was scared of vomiting what I ate again.