three

Hi

--
someone's POV

Jungkook smirked as he read all of the new comments from his latest tweet.

Jungb🍑🍑tyily : Aww oppa! Don't be sad, those mean hyungs of yours will be punished for being mean to their maknae! FIGHTING JUNGKOOK OPPA

Jimean_95: Jungkook oppa we love you. @ bts hyungs! BULLIES!

ihavenosoul78: I WILL NEVER SUPPORT THE OLDER ONES IN BANGTAN.

hotchicken69: Jungkook baby, are you okay? Ignore the hyungs. They're just bullies!

HeartandSeoul_89: I've never liked the hyungs. They are just jealous of their maknae!

Jungkook smirked as he scrolled through a few more.

In your faces hyungs!

"JUNGKOOK!"

Jungkook gasped as he switched his phone off and pretended to sleep.

Taehyung's POV

We were talking about Jungkook's attitude until we saw his new tweet.

I gasped at all the mean comments directed at us.

I saw Yoongi hyung go red and he suddenly yelled.
"JUNGKOOK!"

he ran upstairs and we all followed.

Jin close behind Yoongi, who was begging him to stop.

Jimin was the last (he has short legs) and he was screaming Yoongi's name to stop.

We got up and saw Yoongi hyung holding Jungkook's collar while Jungkook had a scowl on his face.

I smirked. I wish Yoongi will knock some sense into this brat.

Everyone may think that I'm the closest to the maknae, but infact I'm just as pissed as Yoongi.

We used to be the best of friends. Nothing could tear us apart. I always snuck into his bed and slept with him and he used to be this cuddle bug.

He would share all of his stories with me, We used to play video games and watch TV together..

But everything changed.

He became very bratty and spoiled and I hate him for that.

Yoongi was about to punch Jungkook but someone entered the room and shouted at us.

"Boys! What do you think you are doing? Yoongi let go of Jungkook right now!" Our CEO came in with Namjoon. He looked pretty pissed.

"Jungkook delete your twitter post." Jungkook hung his head low and nodded.

"Because of your behavior, Jungkook, you will have to do whatever your hyungs say. From now on. You will not complain nor will you raise your voice at them." Jungkook widened his eyes and glared at us.

"No! Why do I have to do that?"

"If you can't stop from being too spoiled, I'll drop you out of the group."

"What? You can't do that!" Jungkook shouted.

"Try me." The CEO smirked and I saw Jungkook who had tears in his eyes.

Pff. Such a spoiled child.

"Everyone except Jungkook, come with me to the living room. We have something to talk about" He walked out of the room followed by Namjoon. I looked over at Jungkook and saw Jin hugging the crying maknae.

Jin is too kind.

Hoseok tried to pry Jin off from comforting Jungkook with Jimin helping.

"Leave him. Let's go to the living room now. Let him cry. It won't do him any good anyways." Yoongi said and they exited the room while Jungkook was still sobbing

I was about to leave until I heard him speak up.

"T-Tae.." i looked back and raised an eyebrow at him

"A-Are you mad at me as well? Y-You're not right?" Jungkook asked. He was clearly shaking and hiccuping.

I sighed and looked down.

"You've been such a brat. Who wouldn't hate you for that?" I said and exited the room and went to the living room.