Chapter 7

Dipper's POV (Oh look! Pine tree has some thoughts too! Wonder what he's thinking...)

It is 3:31 p.m. and Y/n still isn't here. Where is she? Oh no, what if something happened to her? What if the gnomes got her and want her as their Queen? What if the undead got her and bit her a-and made her a zombie?!

"Hey bro! Relax, would you? She's just one minute late, she'll be here soon." Mabel tells me while putting stickers all over her face.

I ignore what she says and keep pacing around the living room. I'm biting my pen or at least I was since I just broke it leaving ink all over my face. I quickly wipe it off and look at the clock again: 3:32 p.m.

This is just becoming ridiculous, I have never been this impatient before in my life! Okay, that's probably a lie, but still!

I just hope she is okay.

"Dipstick, you worry too much. Why not you help me see how many stickers I can put on my face?!" Mabel squealed.

"Are you crazy? This is an important matter, Mabel. Y/n said that she has dreams about Bill's wheel! She said that she could've possibly made a deal with Bill! Bill could be back and if he is, Y/n could be in danger and I don't know if we will be able to stop him again!"

Mabel finally stopped putting stickers on and stared at me for a while. A wide grin grows on her face and she says, "You care about Y/n, don't you?"

I yell in frustration, she doesn't take anything seriously! Sometimes, I'm surprised that Mabel is my twin. I love her to death but could she take anything serious for once in her life?

"I'm going to go see Ford." I tell her.

"Okay, lover boy~" Mabel says in a sing-song voice.

I get out of the living room as fast as I can; I see a clock and it reads 3:35 p.m. Where is Y/n? I can't help but think that Bill has already gotten to her.

I go to the vending machine where the secret door to Ford's lab is and walk in. It's still pretty hard to believe that the author, the one I had been dying to see all last summer, is actually related to me as my Grunkle.

I walk in and it seems that Grunkle Ford has made more of a mess this past year than when he left it to go through the vortex 30 years ago. What could he possibly be doing down here? I'm sure that there is still more things to uncover in this town but this seams like a bigger project than when Bill was here.

I look over to see Ford passed out on top of a pile of papers on his desk. I try to be quiet so I don't wake him but I trip over one of his inventions that he had randomly placed on the ground. Ford shot up and looked around frantic.

"S-Sorry Grunkle Ford, didn't mean to wake you." I say; I just have to be a klutz, don't I?

He adjusts his glasses, sighs and says, "Its fine, Dipper. What are you doing down here, shouldn't you be with Y/n?"

I pick up his machine and put it on the desk, "Nah, she hasn't come over yet. It's kind of making me worried." I turn to Ford with a more distressed expression and say, "She is going to be okay, right?"

"What do you mean, Dipper? I'm sure she'll be here soon enou-"

"Not that, I mean i-is she safe? Do you really think Bill could actually be back and be after Y/n?" I start pacing around the room and grab my hat tight as if it was crushing my skull, "What if Bill is back? W-What if he is planning to destroy the world just like he did last summer? What if he has more power now that he can actually accomplish this? I-If so, why would he be t-terrorizing Y/n then? Is she really that important and why? W-What i-"

He stops me from pacing by grabbing onto my shoulders tightly and just stares at me. He just searches my eyes as if he is trying to find something. I didn't even notice till now that my heart was racing faster than the speed of light. Man, I thought last summer I was scared; now thinking that Bill is back I am more than scared. I am terrified.

"Dipper, I believe anything is possible since I was in another dimension for 30 years. I don't know what is happening right now; Bill is a dream demon and even if we think he is dead, he could be quite alive planning on his return. I don't know how that could even be possible since we erased him from existence but I also don't know much of his species either. I promise you, Dipper, if he is alive then I will do everything I can to destroy him and protect the whole town, especially Y/n. There is something different about her, as if she knows him and is connected to the wheel. Whatever it is, she will be okay I promise you on my life. I would die before I let Bill Cipher hurt any of my family or friends."

I just stand there and stare because I have no idea how to respond to that. I know my Grunkle Ford and I believe him when he says he will do anything to protect us. He says Y/n is connected to all this but how exactly is that possible? She had told us that she hasn't visited Gravity Falls for ten years.

Unless...nah, that couldn't be possible. Bill wasn't even bothering people ten years ago, it just happened recently after Gideon summoned him. She can't possibly have a connection or has met Bill before or she would have told us since her life is depending on it.

"Okay, so Y/n has been having strange dreams about the symbols, right? Well I have been having dreams too, Grunkle Ford. I mean, they're more about what has happened in the past with Bill, but still they seem very important to this matter since I haven't actually had him in my dreams for quite some time now." I decide to tell him, I never told him before because I didn't think it would matter but now, with Y/n, everything is starting to seem crazy once again. Many clues and mysteries but no solution yet; just like when I was trying to find the Author, Stanford Pines, and trying to answer all the mysteries in this town.

Ford finally let's go of my shoulders and just kneels down to my level; he is silent for awhile trying to think about it then says, "Your dreams are probably just flashbacks of the past encounters. It's probably because you are back in Gravity Falls and your mind is remembering all about last summer and you probably can't stop thinking about it. Y/n's is different though because she never made an encounter with Bill and her dreams have to do with the symbols."

Before Ford can say anything else, I hear Mabel scream, "DIPPER! Y/n is here!! If you don't come up, I'll just have to entertain her with embarrassing stories about you!"

Great, I did a mental face palm. Mabel is always trying to tell embarrassing stories about me to her friends so they see her as the alpha twin. "I better head up; thanks Grunkle Ford for the talk."

"Anytime Dipper, just don't worry too much about it, okay? I have everything under control and I promise that I would tell you if anything happens."

"Alright, will do. See you at dinner!" I say and run up the stairs to see if I'm too late to save Y/n from hearing my past! Mabel, if you told her anything, you are dead.

Narrator's POV

Once Stanford heard the vending machine shut and was sure Dipper was gone, he turned on all the televisions in the room. Each television viewed a different part of the small town he lived in. He watched each television screen like a hawk, trying to find something...or someone. He pulled out a journal and started tapping the cover of it.

"It's almost time..."

A/N: Hello!! Sorry I haven't been able to post lately, I just got back from Walt Disney World and I thought I would celebrate my return with a new chapter for all you Meatsacks. So what did ya think? Pine tree sure has a lot of thoughts...and what's up with Ford? I know, but you don't!! Hahaha. Probably won't bring that topic back up for a while so CLIFFHANGER!! I have big plans for this story and I don't need any of you Meatsacks getting in my way! Sorry, Bill moment... Anyways, Adíos Peoples!