Thanksgiving Special! (Not related to the Story)

A/N: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! So, I decided to make a One-Shot for this and it will not be related to the original story. Here, the Pines will know Bill and you, the Reader, and Bill will be living in the Mystery Shack. Bill had to make a deal with Ford though that he wasn't allowed to use any of his powers while he is there. On with the story!

Y/N's POV

"Star!!"

I sighed as I turned around and faced the owner of the voice. Bill walked into the kitchen with a frown on his face and his body slouched over. "Star, I'm bored! Entertain me!"

"Bill, I'm busy. You'll have to entertain yourself."

"What could you possibly be doing; you don't do anything!" Bill retorted as he sat at the table. I sighed, trying to ignore his previous comment, as I sat down next to him. He grabbed my hand and started to give me his best puppy dog eyes. I laugh a little as I give him a peck on the cheek, "Well, today is Thanksgiving and I have to cook the turkey."

Bill stared at me for a while with his beautiful, golden eye before he bursted out laughing. I narrowed my eyes while crossing my arms. "Y/n, as much as I love you, we both know that you can't cook."

"Yes I can!" I yell at him.

"No you can't."

"Can!"

"Can't!"

"Just shut up, Bill, I need to focus on cooking the turkey."

I stand up and walk over to the turkey. I look down at it as I start to prepare it so I can put it in the oven. I feel two arms snake around my waist and a head on my right shoulder; I turn my head slightly to see Bill as he kisses my cheek. "Okay, at least let me help you out." I consider the thought and accept the demon's help.

*Time Skip to 10 minutes later*

Okay, Bill's right, I can't cook. Where are we? Outside. Why? The Mystery Shack is on fire. Hey, we're all still alive though! Seriously though, how on earth did I burn the house down with just cooking a turkey?!

"So, want to explain what happened?" Stan asks while turning to Bill and I.

"I swear, all I did was place it in the oven!" I exclaimed, still shocked that I could accomplish burning the shack.

"And the Dorito didn't use any magic or whatnot?"

"Hey, that's offensive, Fez!" Bill exclaimed while hugging me.

The smell of smoke and fire filled my nostrils as I could still feel the warmth of the fire on my skin. Ford sighed while rubbing his head as if he had a migraine. Dipper stared at the shack in shock with his jaw dropped; Mabel tugged on Stan's coat before asking, "What are we going to do for Thanksgiving dinner?"

"That pig of yours is still an option, Shooting Star." Bill said while chuckling.

"Why you-"

"OKAY! How about we eat at Greasy's Diner and decide later where our temporary home will be until we can fix this?" I yell because I am not in the mood to start a World War 3 between a demon and a girl with a pig and grabbling hook. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement as we decided to go with my plan.

We spent most of the night at the Diner talking, laughing, and exchanging stories. Mabel would bug Dipper from time-to-time as Ford and Bill would argue about stupid stuff. Stan even stole some cash from Manly Dan which got the police to join our Thanksgiving and chase him around town. I couldn't help but laugh the whole entire time with the twins by my side.

So, this was probably not your average, normal Thanksgiving but I found it as another normal day in Gravity Falls with the Pines family and my demon boyfriend. We all headed back to the shack to find anything that might've survived through the fire. Bill and I were behind everyone else with our fingers intertwined and a smile upon each other's faces. Bill stopped in his tracks, however, and I was curious to know why.

I look ahead and gasp to see that the Mystery Shack was not burnt to a crisp however it was in perfect condition
(As perfect as it could be...)! I stood there in awe as I try to figure out how this could be possible. I look over at Bill to see him looking down at me with his signature smirk.

"Bill, did you...?"

"Maybe, maybe not~"

"You know you're not allowed to use your pow-" I was cut off by his lips smashing onto mine. I immediately melted into the kiss while wrapping my arms around his neck and his around my waist. We release while taking deep breaths; Bill smiles at me and says, "You know, for a demon, I could be thankful for all the power I posses but I'm not. The only thing I could possibly be thankful for is for having my beautiful, little Star by my side. No matter how bad of a cook she is." I laugh as I give him another kiss on the lips.

"I love you, Y/n."

"L oryh brx, Eloo."

He smiles widely as he picks me up and spins me around on this starry night. It was perfect; this is perfect. Being with the Pines, having Bill, all of it.

"Bill! What did I say about using your powers?!" Ford yells from the distance. Bill huffs in annoyance, "Yeesh, even when I do something nice...for once...I still get into trouble! I just can't win, can I?"

Bill kisses the top of my head before being chased by Ford the rest of the night. The rest of us eventually went inside; that night Bill and I cuddled on the couch before passing out with his arms wrapped around me. Perfect.