Chapter 14

This will probably be the longest chapter you guys will get from me. 3656 words...wow. Guess I got a bit carried away XD Also, THANK YOU FOR 3K READERS!! Anyways...ENJOY!

Y/N's POV

"So, Y/n, what else did you do today besides getting attacked by gnomes" Ford asks me.

"Well, I went into the woods and sang some songs, I killed a bird, got to see where the gnomes lived, had a giant red monster chase me, and Simon came over to save the day and bring me here." I say trying to leave everything about Bill out of it. Bill seems to be bored out of his mind but technically he was the one who wanted to come with me. He even threatened me to let him come here! So this is his fault for his own boredom.

Ford wrote down everything I said, he looks up at me and says, "So how have your nightmares been lately? Any difference?"

I froze, what do I say? I can't exactly say I don't have them anymore because I went behind your back and trust to make a deal with the dream demon who gave them to me in the first place! I take a deep breathe to relax myself and say, "I-I don't have them anymore...exactly."

Ford stops writing and looks up at me with a look of pure worry. Everyone else in the room copies him except for Bill. What exactly did Bill do to make the Pines so afraid of him? "What do you mean you don't have them anymore?"

"Well...the last time I came here to the Mystery Shack was the night I no longer had my nightmares or any dreams for that matter."

"The day before we went to the arcade." Wendy said and I nodded.

Ford started to scratch the back of his head and look through all his notes, "That doesn't make sense; if Bill gave you these nightmares, he wouldn't just take them away. He finds joy in watching his victims suffer; to him it's just a fun game to play." Bill snickers at this which grabs everyone's attention. He stops as fast as he started and says, "You are right about that, Fordsy. Can I call you Fordsy? The one thing we know about Bill because of last summer is that he loves pain and what better pain than from us humans? Except, what if those nightmares were just the start of her hilarious pain and he is just planning on something else for her? I mean, if it is Bill doing this in the first place. Do you, Stanford Pines, have actually proof that Bill Cipher is back after everyone in town witnessed you erase him from existence?" Bill had said the last part with a hint of annoyance and anger in his voice. Ford seems to be taken back by his comeback and if he didn't notice it was Bill before, I think he may notice now. I quickly grab everyone's attention off of Bill by saying, "Well, now that I no longer have the nightmares that means no more questions! So I'll just go hang out with the twins in their room an-"

I get cut off for the third time today as I am midway standing by Ford who says, "Actually, I would like to ask you one more question if you don't mind."

I sigh because I have no idea what question he could possibly want to ask me now but I let him because this guy is doing everything to protect and help me even when he doesn't have to. It's sweet and I don't mind at all about his care for me but what I do care is if 'Simon' stays here any longer they'll all soon find out who he really is. "Sure, what's the question, Ford?"

"Have you talked about your nightmares to anyone besides us?"

Air. I. Need. Air. Where did the air go? That question, it hit me hard. That was the one subject I didn't want to speak about. It just proved how abnormal I was compared to everyone else. I sit back down because if I stood any longer I would lose my balance. To some, that would be an easy question to answer; it was either a 'yes' or a 'no' but to me...it was complicated. I felt Bill slide down next to me, finally sitting, and just place a hand on my shoulder. What kind of move was that? He was the all threatening demon just a second ago and now he's being caring to me?! It doesn't make sense but for some reason, I want someone to hold me close right now...that guy just so happens to be Bill at the moment. He must've read my mind or else he wouldn't be doing this. I look up at Ford who looks terrified like he did or said something wrong but he didn't, all he did was ask a question and I understand that. It was just a question I wasn't comfortable with...