ELI

My alarm clock went off signaling the start of a new day.
Getting out my warm bed I stuffed my feet in my bunny slippers quickly and went over to the bathroom which was joined with my bedroom.
"Still flawless." I winked at myself and washed my face and did my business.

Making my way over to my bed, I picked up the clothes I tossed on the floor. I returned home late from work last night. Working two shifts in one day is quite tiring.

Once my bed was made I went down to the kitchen quietly.
"Morning handsome." I planted a kiss on Jax's forehead.
"Morning bubble butt." He smiled.
"Yeah yeah" I rolled my eyes and made myself some coffee.
"Taking the kids out for back to school shopping today?" Jax asked setting two mugs beside the coffee maker.
"Probably at 10. I might need the car. I am not carrying those heavy bags and bruising my hands."
"I'm not working today so I'll take you guys." He slid his arms around my waist. I nuzzled the crook of his neck with my nose.
"It's 5 am why are you up?'' He swayed our bodies.
"Well I couldn't sleep knowing you were working two shifts. You're over working yourself. In sure appa has money we can just borrow some." He played in my hair.
"Jax we can't. We have to pay those guys off before we can even think of touching daddy's money."
"But.....I guess..." He sighed heavily. I pulled away and squished his cheeks smiling.
"Think positive. We're almost done paying him off. Just one more month and we'll be free." I say softly in case the others are awake.
"One more?"
"One more." I smiled and made us a cup of coffee with marshmallows.

I opened the curtains in Kiyoto's room letting some light in.
"It burns!!!" Kiyoto dramatically screamed and fell on the floor playing dead.
"Better luck next time baby Kiyo" I chuckled and made his bed. " Go get ready and meet at the table for breakfast. Bring a note pad and pen. We're going back to school shopping at 10." I said picking up dirty clothes and water bottles.
"Yes eomma." He hugged me.
"Whatever Kiyo." I pushed him off lightly and went the the twins room.
"Hey sweet heart time to get up." I stroked Jennie's hair detangling it in the process.
"10 more minutes..." She mumbled.
"I let you sleep 45 minutes later than usual get up."
"Your no fun eomma."
"But you love me." I planted a kiss on her cheeks and woke up Jacky. Giving the twins the information as the pushed their hampers to me and then brushing their hair also styling it. "Be down as soon as you two are done." I walked out carrying a large bag with dirty clothes.

"Need help?" Kiseop asked and took hold of his hamper.
"Laundry room. Wash up. Note pad and pen. Kitchen table." I took the lace collar off of him and exited the room.

I slowly entered Areum's room and sighed. It's clean and organized. I like it but that box. I'm not sure.
"Ari...Ari....wake up beautiful." I shook her lightly. She fluttered her eyes open and I handed her her glasses.
"M-mo-mo.....morn-morning e-eomma." She said softly. I kissed her head smiling.
"You're beautiful... You know that...Just like me." A small smile graced her lips and she went to get ready.