Kiseop

School ended a few hours ago. I'm currently waiting for Suwoong. I fixed my hair, tucking it behind my ear.
"Hello beautiful." I turned around and smiled.
"Hi Suwoong."
"Ready to go?"
"Well...."
"Well what?"
"I wanna go to an amusement park." I smiled and played with my collar around my neck.
"I-
"Let's go!"
"Damn. Let's go." He chuckled and held my hand and walked to his car.

Suwoong and I were in the car laughing and talking as our hands were laced together.
"Wait, wait, wait..."Suwoong laughed  and took a while to breathe. "You mean to tell me you-"
"Yes! Now shut up! It's embarrassing."
"Is there blood or?"
"No. Just really bad cramps and pains and mood swings." I patted my tummy.
"Well then.'' We stopped at a red light.
"This is going well already."
"I agree." I smiled at him and stared into his beautiful eyes. I saw my reflection and that beautiful smile of his just drew me closer to him.  I felt a pair of warm lips against mine. I squeaked before slowly kissing back.  We jerked away as a vehicle honked it's horn. I sat back in my seat and we tightened the hold on each others hands.

"Heyyy!! This isn't an amusement park!" I yelled at him, hitting his chest with my tiny fist.
"We're in the parking lot Kiseop."
"Oh..well...let's go!" I grabbed his hand and went inside.

Suwoong and I held hands as we walked to and fro.
"I want that!" I pointed a giant stuffed animals. There was this bear that was pink and had a collar and dress and I WANT IT NOW!!! I pouted cutely, batting my eyes, giving the best puppy dog face.
"Awwww..." Suwoong pinched my cheeks. " You're so cute! I could kiss you."
"Wet go off mah cheeecks!" I batted his hands away.

Rubbing my face, Suwoong started shooting the targets.
"Almost there..." He aimed at the duck and shot.
"Yes! I want the teddy!" I made grabby hands. He handed it to me and planted a kiss on the teddy's head. I smiled and cuddled it.

Suwoong and I went on tons of rides before we entered the tunnel of love.
"Not the ears!" I almost screamed as water splashed on my face.
"You're so cute Kiseop." He smiled at me before we both leaned in and locked lips.

"I wanna go on that ride!" I pointed at the teacups.
"Is this our last ride?" He rubbed his face. He had little eye bags. I pulled him down and kissed them.
"One last ride.....then food." I smiled.
Suwoong smiled too and hugged me tight. We held hands tight and got in.
"Suwoong....why would you ask me out....of all people?" I played with my collar.
"Why wouldn't I?" He looked down at me.
"Most people don't like me." I bit my lip looking up.
"But..I do...." I smiled weakly and squeezed his hand. I wish this could last forever.

"Ahhh...Kiseop..'' Suwoong stopped me and held my hand.
"Yes?" I bit into the cotton candy.
"Do we go on a dinner date tomorrow? I booked you for the week."
"Sorry. I can't. I have dance with Eli."
"Can't you miss one class?"
"Nope." I popped the P. "There's a talent show before the Halloween dance in October, and I need to perfect everything."  I looked up at him. He had a pout on his lips.
" B-but.. " I felt bad for doing that to him.
"Tonight was fun. Can you take me home now?" He nodded and headed to the car.