Chapter 1: Whats happening!

It was a cool Friday night and you were with a couple of your friends. Your friends (I'm going to pick names because I don't want to put (F/n) and (F/n) #2) Katie, and Layla were hard dancers. You never really cared for party's so you just leaned on the wall and watched.

       You were starting to get extremely tired so you decide to leave with out telling them. You walked into your car and drove home.

         You walked into your house, threw your keys on the counter, and you went to your room. You got your laptop because you weren't exactly ready for bed yet.

          You looked at your notifications and saw your favorite YouTuber updated. You went to the newest video of Jacksepticeye. It was called "Five Nights at Freddy's 1 gameplay #1." You watched the video and when it got to the end the screen turned black and your heard a scream. His scream.

        You just stared at it for a minute. You sighed and laid down and fell asleep.

         You woke up in the morning and once again went on your computer and saw that Markiplier updated. It was also his first video of Five nights at Freddy's 1. You clicked on it and watched it through. When it got to the end you heard a girly scream and Marks voice say "holly sh**!" Great something happened to both of them.

         You were extremely bored and had nothing to do. You decide to buy five nights at Freddy's 1. (This is defiantly a good idea totally.)

           You logged into steam and went to your wish list. You have actually wanted this game for a while, but never found the time to do it. You bought it and installed it to your computer.

           You clicked on it, let it load, and it went to the title screen. You clicked on 'New game.' And started the first night. You had the annoying Phone Guy call and no one moved until 3 am. Bonnie was the first one to move. He went to one of the party rooms.

          You finished the night with no problems at all. At the end of the night the screen turned black.

           "Come play with us..." a demented child voice said.

           Every thing went black and you didn't know what happened.

           You woke up with a bright light in your eyes. You were in... grass. You looked around and you were in a field, houses close by. The spot you were in was warm. 'Someone was here..." You thought.

          You couldn't remember anything that happened. You got up and once again looked around. You saw that there was a city, and started walking to it.

          You were soon in the city looking around. You had money in your pocket. Strange. You looked around and saw that there was a pizzeria.

            "Fre-Freddy Faz-Fazbears. Hmm interesting..." You said to yourself. You walked inside and looked around. 'Lots of kids... great.' You thought. You sat down and, a waitress came to the table you were sitting at.

"What kind of pizza do you want?" She kindly asked.

"Just cheese please." You kindly replied.

She walked away with your order and you just say there. You were looking at the pictures on that wall and noticed there was a 'need more workers' poster.

You decided that after you ate, you were going to apply to this night shift job.

The waitress brought you your big slice of pizza. You quickly ate it because you were super hungry.

You walked over to the front desk. You jumped a little when a guy with a phone as a head appeared.

"Hi! I'm Scott! How may I help you?" He asked.

"Hi my name is (Y/n) and I was wondering about the night guard job." You smiled.

"Oh... haha... the night shift job yes we have one more sport for you. Just sign these forms." He gave you 3 pieces of paper.

"We are not responsible for any injuries, or death, what!?" You said to your self.

You signed all the papers and gave them to him. He grabbed them and handed you a uniform.

"You will start tonight, sift starts at 12, better not be late. You will be working with two other people." He told you.

"Ok." You said quickly, and walked out of the pizzeria. You walked around town since you really didn't have a house here or anything.

You went to a couple stores and ate dinner and just sat down in some grass. It was about 7 pm and you were getting tired. You climbed a tree, and fell asleep there.

You woke up a few hours later and looked at the time.

"Crap it's 11:55!" You yelled.

You went to a bathroom in a drug store and changed your clothes. You ran as fast as you could to the pizzeria.

When you got there it was 12:16. Great your late! You ran in and closed the door fast. You took a deep breath and looked around.

"Wow, it's creepy here at night." You whispered to yourself.

You saw that one of the animatronics was... gone. 'Probably getting fixed' you thought to yourself.

You went to where the office was and there was a figure in front of the door. It looked at you with its... silver... eyes. It was the bunny you saw was gone.

Bonnie was his name, and he saw you. He started walking towards you fast.

"Oh sh**!" You said.

He was standing in front of you by now and you were backing away. You ran the way he came from and banged on the door.

It opened and you fell in. You look at the two people you were working with. 'Holy crap it's Jack and Mark' you thought.

"Holy sh** you're Jacksepticeye, and your Markiplier." You said sort of loudly.

"Yea ok now get in and don't die." Mark said sternly.

"What the heck is going on!" You asked.