Chapter 3: Night 3 and part of 4

It was about 11 pm and I was walking around. (Y/n) was awake and so was Mark. I got my uniform on and looked at myself in the mirror.

            "I am going to do it." I said to myself.

           I walked out and saw Mark and (Y/n) already ready.

            "You guys ready?" I asked.

             "Ready as I'll ever be!" (Y/n) smiled at me.

              "Great let's go."

            We walked there and we got there two minutes before our shift started.

           The shift started and I went to my door. I kept thinking about her, I wasn't really paying attention.

            "Jack close the door." Mark said quickly.

            I closed the door and looked out the window. Bonnie was staring at me which was really creepy.

            "Ah shoot!!!" Mark yelled.

             "What?" You and Jack said in unison.

               "Freddy's out tonight." Mark said in a low voice.

                "Great now we are going to die aren't we?" You said in frustration.

                 "I'm going to make sure you don't... er... we don't." Jack stuttered.

                 "Ok." You nodded at him.

                Freddy laughed once in a while. Everything was quiet until something grabbed you, and pulled you out.

               You looked and saw Freddy looking at you, hand on the top of your head.

               "(Y/n)!" Jack yelled.

           Freddy grabbed you by the neck, choking you in the process. You tried kicking and squirming, but his grip was too tight.

           You felt like you were going to pass out, until Jack once again hit the animatronic, with a metal part.

           You guys ran back to the room. The night was almost over and you had plenty of power so you guys closed the doors.

              You hugged Jack.

            "Thank you Jack..." You said in his chest.

             "No problem (Y/n)." He smiled down at you.

             The clock hit 6 and it was time to go. You stayed close to Jack the entire time.

               You guys were walking, until Jack stopped you. Mark kept walking because he didn't know.

             You looked at Jack and he put his hand on your cheek. He kissed you, pretty passionately to. You melted into the kiss.

              You guys broke apart when you heard a camera flash.

                 "You guys are so cute." Mark had his phone out.

                "Don't you dare tweet it!" Jack growled playfully.

                "And I tweeted it." Mark smiled goofily at you guys and started walking again.

                  You guys held hands the rest of the way to Matthias's house. When you got there you and Jack laid down together in the guest room because Matthias said you guys could.

                    You and Jack cuddled up and fell asleep.

                   "(Y/n)! Wake up! We will be late!" Jack shook you awake.

                 You got up with out saying anything and quickly ate, and got dressed.

               When Mark and Jack were ready you guys ran out the door and to Feddys. You walked in and noticed it was past 12. 'Great and it's night 4 too.' You thought to yourself.

               All the animatronics were gone including Foxy. You saw a light coming from the hallways and noticed it was Bonnie and Foxy.

              Foxy started running towards Jack and you pushed him out of the way. Foxy clawed your leg with his hook.

              You fell on the ground, probably going to die.

             "(Y/n)!!!!" Jack started running towards you.

            Before Jack got to you Bonnie hit him away. Foxy was attacking Mark, and Jack was fighting Bonnie.

            "Bonnie, Foxy! I am already going to die so come get me!" You yelled at the animatronics.

            They turned to you and started walking towards you. Jack ran past them and picked you up, and ran you to the office.

           You, Jack, and Mark made it to the office successfully.

            "(Y/n) your leg!" Jack took off his shirt and put it around the giant gash on your leg.

             "I'm fine..." You choked.

             Jack picked you up and set you on the chair.

             "Today you will do cameras." Jack kiss you on the cheek.

             You looked through the cameras, and saw all the animatronics moving there way to the office.

             "Mark, close the right door." Mark quickly closed the door.

           Chica banged on the window and left. You saw that foxy was not there.

            "Jack!!! Close the door!!" You yelled.

           He closed the door right before Foxy got in.

             "Mark! Feddys coming." You yelled.

           It was to late. Freddy grabbed Mark.

___________________________

Sorry this isn't as long of a chapter but I wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger. Because those are fun. Anyways what do you think is going to happen to Mark? Will Jack save him? Will he die? Find out in the next chapter.