Chapter 2: night 1 and 2

"Uh these things are trying to kill us." Jack said.

"Oh my god..." You said.

"Uhhhh yea, we should pay attention." Mark looked at us.

You nodded and took the right door, while Jack took the left, and Mark was with the cameras.

"Right door!!! Chica is there!" Mark shouted.

You saw the chicken at the door and quickly pressed the button. The door closed and Chica just stood there for a minute and walked away.

You opened it again and looked at Mark.

"Left door! Left door! Hurry! Bonnie is there!!!" Mark shouted.

Jack didn't get to the door quick enough and Bonnie grabbed him by the neck.

"Mark stay with the cameras and door, I will help Jack!" You said.

You ran to the door where Jack was being choked.

"Here Bonnie! Come and get me!!" You yelled at the bunny.

Bonnie dropped Jack and started walking to you. Bonnie's pace for faster as you were running to the right side doors.

You ran into something big and... yellow. Chica was there standing in front of you.

"Oh shoot. Haha hi Chica." you said.

You tried to run away but Chica grabbed your leg. She started pulling you to where the back room was.

"Help..." You shouted.

You were taken into the back room. There was a suit... you were going to die. The chicken started to pick you up.

Chica instantly dropped you for some reason. You looked and Jack had a metal part, and has hit her with it.

"Come on let's go!" He grabbed your hand.

You guys got back to the office.

"Thank you... for saving me." You blushed.

"You're welcome, and thank you for saving me." He looked into your eyes.

"Haha... you're welcome Jack." You looked into his ice blue eyes.

He blushed and quickly turned away. You went to your door and Jack went to his.

The rest of the night was pretty chill. Bonnie came a few times, same with Chica. This was only the first night though.

It was 6:00 am and you guys walked out of the pizzeria. The sunrise was beautiful.

"Where are we going to go?" You asked.

"My friend is here surprisingly." Mark said.

We walked to his friends house and knocked on the door. A familiar man opened the door.

"Matthias, we need to stay here for a little while." Mark said.

"Ok. Come in." Matthias opened the door more.

You guys walked in. You laid down on the couch and instantly fell asleep.

You woke up and looked around. Jack was sitting next to you watching tv and Mark was sleeping. It was about 2:00 pm. Geez you slept a long time.

"Good afternoon. We never got your name." Jack looked at you.

"Hi, and my names (Y/n)." You replied.

"(Y/n), that's a pretty name." Jack smiled.

"Thank you." You blushed.

You liked Jack. On YouTube you thought he was funny and adorable, and in person he is funny, adorable, and kind.

Jacks Pov.

"Thank you." (Y/n) replied.

She blushed and stared at the Tv for a little bit. I looked back at the Tv, not really paying attention.

(Y/n) was cute and she had beautiful eyes. She was kind and funny and she saved my life from a killer robot.

I looked back at her and she fell back asleep. I was worried about her. I didn't want her to die through the nights.

Marks pov

I woke up around 4 in the afternoon. The girl was still sleeping and Jack was just looking at her. They looked like they would be a cute couple. I don't know if she likes him though.

She knows us as Youtubers and I'm definitely the handsome one. I ran my fingers through my hair and got up.

"Hey you guys!" I said pretty loudly.

"Shut up, your going to wake up (Y/n)!" Jack growled.

Yep. He definitely liked her.

Your pov and time skip.

It was about 10:55 pm and you, Mark and Jack were eating before you had to get ready. Night two of working at this demented place.

You were happy as long as Jack was there. You got your uniform on and say in the couch, waiting for the guys to be ready.

"You ready (Y/n)?" Jack asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be!" You got up.

You guys walked out the door an to the pizzeria. You opened the front doors and headed to the security room.

It was 11:55 pm and you, Jack, and Marks shift started in 5 minutes.

It was now 12 and the phone rang. The Phone Guy gave us our information and hung up. He talked forever.

"(Y/n) close the right door, Jack pay attention." Mark said.

You closed the door and looked at Jack he was staring at you. He blushed and looked away.

You slightly blushed and opened the door again.

"Jack close the door Foxy is coming!!" Mark shouted.

Jack closed the door quickly, and you heard banging on the door. Soon Foxy left and Jack reopened the door.

Time went by and they attacked quite often. IY was 5:55 am and everyone was ready to go back to Matt's house.

The night ended and you guys headed out, back to Matthias's house.

Marks pov.

(Y/n) and Jack were talking, and I had an idea. Just a funny little thing. I went on the other side of (Y/n) and pushed her into Jack.

There noses touched and the broke apart and glared at me.

"That was an accident, I tripped." I chuckled.

"Sure it was Mark." Jack said.

We got to Matthias's house and I fell asleep quickly.

Your pov

Mark fell asleep and you fell asleep laying on Jack's lap. You snuggled into him a little bit more and fell asleep.

Jacks pov.

She was so pretty. She fell asleep on my lap and it was adorable. I started running my hand through her hair and kissed her on the head.

I was falling in love with her, and I don't know how. When Mark pushed (Y/n) into me I was going to kiss her, but decided not to.

Tomorrow I wanted to make my first move after the third night.