Chapter 5: end?

You opened your eyes and blinked. You looked around and notice you were in a hospital. You looked to your left and saw a crying Jack. You head hurt like crazy.

"J-Jack what happened?" You looked over to him.

He perked up and saw that you were awake. "Golden Freddy attacked you, you just woke up from 5 days of sleep." He explained.

"Am I going to be ok?" You asked with worry.

"Yes you are." Jack hugged you.

You hugged back, and the doctor came in.

"Hello (Y/n)! I am Doctor Schneeplestean!" The doctor said.

"You will be getting out of the hospital today, just need to run some tests." Schneeplestean said.

You nodded and looked at Jack. He looked a lot happier knowing your not dead.

  Schneeplestean took you to a testing room and made sure everything was healed, no cracked skull, and made sure everything was normal.

"Everything is normal! You may go home (Y/n)!" Schneeplestean smiled.

You waved and ran out of the room to Jack and grabbed his hand. You ran outside and smelled the air.

"I want to go to Freddy's." You said.

"But..." Jack looked at you surprised.

You cut him off by running to Freddy's. You entered and there was no one. It has been closed down. You looked at all the animatronics. You went to the back room to go see Mark.

You walked in and saw Candy, he wasn't still. He looked up at you. You hugged the robot, and surprisingly, Candy hugged back.

"I'm so sorry Mark, this shouldn't have happened." You looked at Marks eyes.

You walked out of the room and went to Freddy. You sort of glared at him knowing that he killed your friend.

"To be honest, I'm going to miss you guys, because I'm never coming back." You looked specifically at Freddy.

"Y-you g-guys ca-can g-go h-h-home." A glitchy voice said as Jack walked in.

Suddenly everything went black.

HEY guys so this isn't the last chapter but the story is almost over. There is going to be a second book. You were playing FNaF 2. Why end up in the first restaurant? There will also most likely be a 3rd book too. There is a reason this chapter was so short. Bye bye! :)