Chapter 6: end?

(There is a reason these chapters are so short. This is probably the shortest one but I'll update in like and hour.)

       You opened your eyes to see that you were in your house, in front of your computer. You remembered everything that happened. You went on YouTube and went to Jacks channel, and watched his newest video.

            He looked super sad. Did he remember everything too? Jack lived a long way from you, but you were still in Ireland. You lived in the same sort of area he was in, but he probably lived super far.

           You noticed that you were hungry, and looked in your fridge. Nothing. You decided to go out to the market to get some more food.

            You drove to the market and got out of your car. You walked in and choose some delicious foods like, cookies, (what ever you want.)

            You were walking until you ran into someone.

          "I'm sor..." You looked up and saw those ice blue eyes.

            "(Y/n)?" Jack said.

              "Jack?" You both were surprised.

              Jack hugged you and you hugged back. You bought your stuff as did Jack and you went to your house really quick then walked back because the market wasn't far.

        You went to Jack and he invited you to his house. You agreed but before you went anywhere he kissed you.

        You guys broke apart when you heard a camera flash, and laughter.

Who is the person who took a picture of them? This story is almost over. But not yet. Like I said I will be making a 2nd and a 3rd and in the fall maybe a 4th. Bye bye!