Chapter 4: Candy

Mark tried to escape, but Freddy broke his neck. Mark fell to the ground laying lifelessly on the ground.

            "Mark!!!" You screamed and ran to him.

            You pulled him in and shut the door. You started crying. Jack closed the left door and walked over to you.

               "Oh Mark... why did it have to be you..." Jack said quietly.

              He hugged you and you cried in his shoulder. It was only 3 am and you had 30% power left.

               You guys started through the night again trying to keep power. 5:30 and you had 3% left.

               You guys new you wouldn't make it. Something shiny caught your eye. You looked under the desk and saw a vent.

              "Jack let's hid in here!" You whispered to him.

            You guys climbed inside the fairly small vent. You put your head on Jack chest. You were scared.

            The power went out and you heard and animatronic walk over and started playing a song. The song stopped and it was pitch black in the room. You heard the room getting destroyed.

          The animatronics were tearing up the office. You shut your eyes and put you head on Jack's chest.

           It has been a while and you guys were still in the vent. You heard a dinging sound.

           "It's six..." You whispered to Jack.

             You and Jack climbed out of the vent. Marks body wasn't there any more.

            A single tear rolled down your cheek. You guys walked out of the pizzeria and to Matthias's house.

           "Hey guys! Where is Mark?" Matthias asked.

              "He... he got killed." You started to cry again.

               "He got killed by Freddy, and by the end of the shift his body was gone." Jack explained while hugging you.

               You hugged back.

              "What are we going to tell his fans?" Matthias asked.

               "Luckily we switched information just in case one of us died." Jack pulled out a piece of paper.

             "Let me barrow your laptop Matthias." Jack said.

              We got the computer up, after we set up a camera for the channel.

              "Top of the mornin to ya ladies, my name is Jacksepticeye. Today we have some very horrific news. Mark was killed durning our job. I'm so sorry." Jack finished and turned off the camera.

               "Now we put it up." I said.

             We put it on Marks channel and turned the computer off. He kissed you and walked to the bedroom. You quickly followed.

             "Come lay down with me (Y/n)." Jack opened up his arms.

             You laid down and looked at Jack. He kissed you, then hugged you, tightly, but not that tight. You fell asleep quickly.

             "(Y/n) get up we have to go onto the fifth night." Jack whispered.

             You got up and ate. You stared at your food thinking about if Jack died. You shook that thought off. You got dressed and waited for Jack.

            Ha came down stairs, and you guys headed out the door hand in hand. You got there earlier than all the other nights.

          "We have a half hour, let's try to find Marks body." Jack whispered.

          You nodded and headed to the back room. There was blood everywhere. You saw an animatronic suit. It was nothing you ever seen or heard of. It was a cat.

           "Jack!" You called out.

             "Yea?" He replied.

            "I think I found Mark..." You said.

              Jack walked in and looked at the bloody suit. In front of the suit there was a sign that said the animatronic's name. 'Candy' it said.

              "(Y/n) we need to get to the office." Jack looked at the time.

               "Ok." You answered.

             You and Jack walked back to the office, and checked the time. 12:00.

             The first thing you noticed was that Foxy's head was peaking out of the curtains. You looked at the cameras and say that Candy was out. He looked at you with pitch black eyes.

             You switched to different cameras and they were all gone.

             "Jack they are already gone." You whispered.

             "Ok." Jack looked at both doors.

             You looked at the cameras again and saw Candy was down the right hallway. (I know Candy is from the game 5 nights at Candys. I thought it would be cool to add him.)

               "Jack be ready Candy is coming in on the right.

                     Jacks pov.

      I was looking at both doors while (Y/n) was getting the cameras. I heard footsteps coming closer on the right so I got prepared.

       I looked away for one second and blue hands grabbed me. Candy, or Mark, pulled me out and picked me up by the shoulders.

        He looked at me for a while and then dropped me and left.

         "Uhhh (Y/n) I think that Candy isn't a problem." I smiled a little.

          "Why?" She asked, not realizing I was pulled out of the room.

           "Because Mark just pulled me out of the room to kill me but recognized me so dropped me." I smiled a little bit more.

             "What?! You got pulled out,
Sorry I didn't notice." She apologized.

             "It's fine, I'm not dead." I laughed a little.

             "Good because if you died I would die so... anyways everything is actually pretty chill, Candy is just walking around the place, and the rest are all in the party room, and Foxy is actually going to run soon so be ready." She looked at me.

           "Ok." I walked over to the left door.

            She was very concentrated, a few times she would jump because Candy was there. He never harmed us.

            "Close the door, Foxy is coming." (Y/n) pointed quickly.

          I closed the door quickly, and heard Foxy bang on the door and leave. I reopened the door, and walked around. I felt so bad for Mark having to be stuck in that suit.

                   Your pov

        Everything was going great. Foxy hasn't come out since he ran, and the others are still far away. Candy doesn't kill, and is pretty nice to us, no harm.

         "Jack it's almost six." You say to him.

         "Great!!" He smiled at you.

         You smiled back and looked through the cameras again and saw something weird. On the poster was a golden bear face. You put the cameras down and screamed. Right in front Of you was that golden bear.

          Suddenly everything went black.