Chapter 7: Hes back.

"M-Mark?!" You and Jack said in unison.

            "The one and only." Mark smiled.

             "But you died! You turned into an animatronic." Jack looked confused.

              "I did, I don't know how I'm alive now though. I don't know what happened." Marks smile faded a little.

              "Well it's nice to have you back and see that you aren't dead." You said with a smile.

             Jack, Mark, and you went to Jack's house. You walked in and sat down on the couch. You were relieved that he was alive. How did he do it though?

             You guys put on a horror movie. You jumped here and there, but besides that it's not scary.

             You fell asleep in the middle of the movie, on Jack's lap.

                   (Time skip brought to you by killer robots)

                 It was 12 in the afternoon and you were helping Jack clean around his house, Mark was still sleeping.

                "(Y/n)?" He asked.

                "Ya Jack?" You looked at him.

                 "Do you want to... uh... move in with me?" He asked.

                 "Yea!!! I don't have a lot of stuff, so I'm going to go get it!" You ran ALL the way back to your house.

                 You grabbed all your clothes, and electronics and called Jack to come pick you up.

                 He came and you went back to his house. You guys decided that you were going to share a bed together, just because the guest room is Jack's recording area. Plus you guys loved each other.

             You and Jack ate lunch late but that was ok. You spent the rest of your day cleaning. It was about 9:00 pm and you were really exhausted.

              You plopped down on you and Jacks bed. You fell asleep pretty quickly.

              "(Y/n)!" Jack screamed.

               "(Y/n)!" Mark screamed also.

               "WHAT THE FRICK DO YOU GUYS WANT!" You woke up and yelled at them.

                 "(Y/n)! Five nights at Freddy's 2 is out!!!!!!" They both yelled at you.

                   "Let's do this."

               And so the three of them got the second game. Let the fun begin!

___________________
      I'm so sorry that this story was like the shortest story that ever existed. I really didn't have ideas to continue it though since they finished the nights. So like I'm am so so so so sorry I'll try to make the next one bigger! Thanks so much for reading and I'll let you know when the next book is started!